Question for whoever can answer it.

Question for whoever can answer it.

Postby TJesterTV » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:57 pm

I'm kind of new to the game, and forum.
Can someone tell me how often FS is updated?
Also when is the next update? ^w^
TJesterTV

Re: Question for whoever can answer it.

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:02 pm

There has never, to my knowledge, been a regular schedule for updates in the game- the writers add new content whenever they have something that's complete enough to be implemented. Typically, this results in something like 2-3 updates per week.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TJesterTV » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:11 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:There has never, to my knowledge, been a regular schedule for updates in the game- the writers add new content whenever they have something that's complete enough to be implemented. Typically, this results in something like 2-3 updates per week.

Thank you for the info. P:
TJesterTV

Postby Wahn » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:07 am

On the righthand bar of the blog, under "Recent Updates" you can see what new stuff rolls in directly - those are things that just got added to the online version of the game. Usually every two weeks or so, Stripes will do an announcement what updates happened in the meantime, presenting it in an update blog post.
Wahn

Postby TJesterTV » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:57 pm

Wahn wrote:On the righthand bar of the blog, under "Recent Updates" you can see what new stuff rolls in directly - those are things that just got added to the online version of the game. Usually every two weeks or so, Stripes will do an announcement what updates happened in the meantime, presenting it in an update blog post.

Even more info, thank you!! ^w^
TJesterTV

Return to General Chat