Wahn's Corner

Wahn's Corner

Postby Wahn » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Well then, let's start anew.

I'll post stuff about my creatures and npcs in this thread, and if anyone has comments, questions or anything of the like about em, here's the place to put em.
Wahn

Re: Wahn's Corner

Postby Wahn » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:43 am

After spending some time refurbishing the zoo and adding in some new crossover events between the bunker/library inmates, I thought I'd continue with something I started a while ago with the "Soldier Squad" event chain - namely adding a male husky to the player's npc stable.

While I acknowledge the comments brought up about the existence of multiple canines that can already be brought in, an anthro male doggie is missing from the lineup, so I'm just gonna go with this. The idea for Carl came into being more or less on his own as continuation of the existing events, and since that's already written, it'd be a waste not to put up the npc.

So now I've got a new male in the works, who's supposed to have several different options. First, in the event where you meet him, he can be saved and brought home, or saved and left wandering, or left to be broken to Jimmy's subby Beta. For now I'm gonna concentrate on continuing the part where he's brought into the library. Once there, the player can just leave him be, pressure him into sex which pushes him into submissive Beta behavior, or give him some time to come to terms with his changes and then have sex, which results in a human in anthro shape who acts more normal, if sometimes a bit dominant during sex.
For further scenes, I got the idea of having Fang jump him, either to be kicked off and shown the error of his ways by the more human Carl, or with Fang subjugating the more submissive transformed man and knotting him.

Any comments, suggestions, etc for this?
Wahn

Postby Savriss » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:30 am

Personally, I'd like to see expansion on Jennifer, Helen and Amy.

I like canines and felines, personally. Their numerous breeds cover enough of a variety of emotions and archetypes that one can pour in just about any character and find a good match.
Pygmalion, craft me my own Galatea!
Savriss

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:07 pm

Wahn wrote:...namely adding a male husky to the player's npc stable.

I'm not sure how that event series is panning out, but would it be reasonable for him to be something other than a husky. I can understand if he's got to be one if it's more fallout from their antics with their infected squad mate, but I wanted to check.

Also, I've noticed that you've got a character in there who's named Jimmy, which is also the name of the corgi you rescue with Good Alexandra. I'd not noticed this when I made him since he was just part of the one or two events, but as things have grown further, I don't know if there's potential conflict or confusion.
TigerStripes

Postby Wahn » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:23 pm

TigerStripes wrote:I'm not sure how that event series is panning out, but would it be reasonable for him to be something other than a husky. I can understand if he's got to be one if it's more fallout from their antics with their infected squad mate, but I wanted to check.

Well, it's pretty much the same source Amy's from - after her appearance in the event chain, the squad leader decides to stop taking his boosters and starts turning Alpha Husky, then sabotages the other guy's injectors to turn them too. My new npc is one guy who hasn't succumbed mentally yet after changing to anthro husky form - he flees, to be met by the player who can then decide his fate.

Hm, as for the name overlap, hadn't noticed that either. Guess I'll come up with another name and replace Jimmy in the files.
Wahn

Postby Wahn » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:37 am

Ok, just sent in an update with part 5 of the Soldier Squad event chain which lts you bring in Carl the husky soldier to the Library. Should be active in a few hours when Nuku gets around to it.

It'd be awesome if I could get some feedback about him from anyone who checks him out. He's got two different modes currently - after you get him to the library, you can either push him into submissive mode by fucking him directly, or give him two days to come to terms with his transformation and he'll be a more normal (if anthro, horny and bi) guy. There's also a scene between him and Alpha or Beta Fang (Fang has to be past the dominance question and locked into Alpha or Beta stage), where the wolf makes a move to try to assert his position, as he thinks a wolf should be above a dog. One of them will end up fucking the other, who does who depends on the combination sub/norm Carl and Alpha/Beta Fang.
Wahn

Return to Dev Chat