Project: Bouncy Castle Bound States

A place for keeping track of singleplayer projects.

Re: Project: Bouncy Castle Bound States

Postby barados » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:41 pm

No worries, it's important to prioritize ones life :)

However, I have no luck accessing the last changes. The encounter plays out the same way as usual, even though I'm logged in and playing the 21 SEP edition in the browser or downloads it and plays it locally. Does anything need to be activated?
barados

Postby Blue Bishop » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:59 am

barados wrote:No worries, it's important to prioritize ones life :)

However, I have no luck accessing the last changes. The encounter plays out the same way as usual, even though I'm logged in and playing the 21 SEP edition in the browser or downloads it and plays it locally. Does anything need to be activated?

Looks like it's in. The scene is in Western Parapets, yes? The encounter is basically as it always has been starting off, but leads into the bound state.
Blue Bishop

Postby barados » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:05 pm

Blue Bishop wrote:Looks like it's in. The scene is in Western Parapets, yes? The encounter is basically as it always has been starting off, but leads into the bound state.

Western parapets, yes. I just tried a fresh browser, cleared of all cache, logged into the webpage and played in the browser, but the scene plays out as it always has. Doesn't matter if you resist or submit to the first question, the rest plays out automatically without a bound state.

Is there any way to check the particular in-game version or access debug info from the consumer release of the game?
barados

Postby Blue Bishop » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:29 am

barados wrote:Western parapets, yes. I just tried a fresh browser, cleared of all cache, logged into the webpage and played in the browser, but the scene plays out as it always has. Doesn't matter if you resist or submit to the first question, the rest plays out automatically without a bound state.

Is there any way to check the particular in-game version or access debug info from the consumer release of the game?

I've been doing focused playtesting on the encounter before it was sent out, I'm going to have to actually go into the bouncy castle and see what's happening. I'll get back to you on it.

Edit: I did a proper run-through on my build. It works fine. I'll double check to see if our code repository has the correct version of the extension...

Edit 2: The git repository has the proper build. All the old content was bracketed out at the request of Stripes, so there's no way the game reads it on compile. The problem is either you have the wrong build or the build being sent somehow doesn't have the proper BC extension. For clarity, the update is about a week old now, so your build's serial number must be 140920 or higher.
Blue Bishop

Postby barados » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:50 am

Thanks for checking up on it. You can't argue against code that's bracketed out ;)
barados

Previous

Return to Projects