New Writer Submission

Re: New Writer Submission

Postby Blue Bishop » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:58 pm

Xenophiliac wrote:alright, added bunch of adolescent gryphon scenes. I have another talk scene i need to actually write out and one more i need to think up, then that'll be it for the talk scenes for this stage. I think im going to introduce smut halfway through this life stage, but im kind of hung up on how to introduce it fluidly, instead of just jarringly introducing sexiness. I was thinking about using a heat/rut scene, but i wasn't planning on having rut/heat being a system with this character, so using one might just be a bit jarring. I gotta think on it some more, but suggestions in the meanwhile would be quite welcome

Only just started going through your stuff. One thing you might want to consider is decoupling breasts from genital configurations, if they're used in any way. Having a way to opt in and out of breasts (possibly through distilled milk or something) allows for a wider array of body configurations (Shemale, cuntboy, maleherm) without any additional work.
Blue Bishop

Postby Xenophiliac » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:07 am

Only just started going through your stuff. One thing you might want to consider is decoupling breasts from genital configurations, if they're used in any way. Having a way to opt in and out of breasts (possibly through distilled milk or something) allows for a wider array of body configurations (Shemale, cuntboy, maleherm) without any additional work.

They're not used yet, but I plan to implement stuff like that (player-guided transformation), but not until im at least done with the proverbial 'meat' of the beast. I know Stripes and Wahn suggested ideas for different transformations, but it's something I'd need to really dig into.
Man ideas are weird.
Xenophiliac

Postby Xenophiliac » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:12 pm

Ok, having writers block with coming up with gryphon interaction scenes, so I wrote some more egyptian stuff in the meantime
Attachments
Egyptian Wing.rar
(11.54 KiB) Downloaded 811 times
Man ideas are weird.
Xenophiliac

Postby Blue Bishop » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:03 am

Xenophiliac wrote:Ok, having writers block with coming up with gryphon interaction scenes, so I wrote some more egyptian stuff in the meantime

Aha! So I just realized this is an insect NPC, we don't have one of those!

Though it might "Bug" some people, it's certainly a welcome addition. I look forward to sinking my mandibles into it once work for it starts in earnest.
Blue Bishop

Postby Xenophiliac » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:01 am

Aha! So I just realized this is an insect NPC, we don't have one of those!

Though it might "Bug" some people, it's certainly a welcome addition. I look forward to sinking my mandibles into it once work for it starts in earnest.

ಠ_ಠ
ಠ___ಠ
ಠ______ಠ
ಠ________ಠ
Man ideas are weird.
Xenophiliac

Postby Wahn » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:01 pm

Looks like buying collars in your store is currently not working...
Wahn

Postby Xenophiliac » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:10 pm

Looks like buying collars in your store is currently not working...

Let me take a look; worked on my test builds, but something might be up.

--

Well, a problem that I thought was resolved turned out to crop up again. I'm fixing it at the moment of this edit, and i'll merge the file soon after.
Man ideas are weird.
Xenophiliac

Postby Blue Bishop » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:30 pm

Xenophiliac wrote:ಠ________ಠ

Hey, man, don't get your chitin all up in a bunch! I was just insecting your work.
Blue Bishop

Postby Xenophiliac » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:01 pm

Hey, man, don't get your chitin all up in a bunch! I was just insecting your work.

You're physically hurting me.
Man ideas are weird.
Xenophiliac

Postby Blue Bishop » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:16 pm

Xenophiliac wrote:You're physically hurting me.

Oh, don't mind me, I'm just being a pest! If it's too much of an issue for you, you should probably flea.
Blue Bishop

PreviousNext

Return to Dev Chat