New writer's contributions, stay tuned~

Re: New writer's contributions, stay tuned~

Postby NocturneWolf » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:32 am

I do have that orc cum idea in mind certainly and am planning on giving it a shot, same with the idea involving being cock vored by the bull to end up as a cum creature that way. However, I did think up a few other ideas over the course of the discussion, and for the sake of recording them for myself I'll jot them down here real quick.

> A kleptomaniac-turned-raccoon who hangs around the junkyard looking for odds and ends he might want... as well as turning unsuspecting passers-by into the things he can't easily find, say toys or such (hey, it gets lonely living out in a junkyard!). I can even imagine this initial encounter resulting in gaining access to his home as a location to visit, indulging in his other desires and perhaps even having an ending where he claims the player completely... or he can have the tables turned on him as well maybe, for the more dominant players out there~
> A monster of some sort in the sealed area that CTFs the player as a losing event, maybe even resulting in a bound-state situation where you're trying to resist and reverse the change.
> A female character eager to give that whole being-a-herm thing a try, and proposes an arrangement with the player that once again involves CTF. This is kind of a hazy idea at the moment though admittedly, given the wealth of other ways to become a herm in the in-game universe.
> Other feral-themed cock vore monsters and scenes at the farm or zoo perhaps, perhaps even tied into some breeding or bound-state oriented things.
> A handful of more traditional romance/sex scenes, believe it or not. l3 I'll detail them a bit more once I've fleshed the ideas I have in mind out a bit more.

I'll likely update this a bit more once I'm back from work today hehe.
NocturneWolf

Postby NocturneWolf » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:31 am

At the risk of sounding very, very stupid, I was wondering how to open the project in Inform7 after downloading it from the Git repo. I had some things typed up that I've been basing off the templates and code, only to realize I made the mistake to not test it while I was working along and didn't realize I wasn't sure how to set up the project on Inform7. :/ If there are a handful of instructions regarding that someplace, they'd be very much appreciated.
NocturneWolf

Postby Wahn » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:37 am

^^

elven wrote:To be able to open up project in Inform 7 you need to:
1) Start Inform 7 and create some project. Then exit programm.
2) In code that was downloaded from github find Inform\story.ni. Copy it into C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\Documents\Inform 7\NAME_OF_YOUR_PROJECT\Source* Replace the one that is already there.
3) Put all folders of downloaded code except Inform into C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\Documents\Inform\Extensions*
4) Run Inform and open project that you created in the first step.

* This path is for Windows7

To add your own code
1)In Inform press File\New Extension
2) Do some coding and save afterwards
3) In Inform press File\Install Extension, and find the file you created in 1 and 2 step
Wahn

Postby NocturneWolf » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:32 pm

Ah, thanks a bunch! For future reference, was this jotted down somewhere specific, or was it just in the forum someplace? Just so I don't end up asking more silly questions in the future hehe.
NocturneWolf

Postby Wahn » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:41 pm

We did have specific instructions (with pictures!) in the old forum, but that was lost when it wen up in flames... now it's only that short instruction list that eleven wrote.
Wahn

Postby NocturneWolf » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:55 pm

Ah, I see~ Honestly, when I'm at last done with my first monster for the game, I wouldn't mind updating the wiki or consolidating this information someplace, if you'd like. :3 Might make things easier for people in the future.
NocturneWolf

Previous

Return to Dev Chat