Stripes Content Thread?

Stripes Content Thread?

Postby Evilpancake » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:12 pm

I can't remember where i was posting when someone told me of the individual contributors threads to talk about their stuff, i saw the latest update with Stripes doing 3 cock vore scenes and wanted to do a little "yay! thank you!" but i cannot find his personal posting anywhere... i might just be nuts (ok, well i am nuts, but thats besides the point) and maybe those don't even exist.

But well, either way...

YAY! Thanks! I cannot check them out for like 2 weeks anyhow, but i'm just glad there are some CV scenes being included and hope to see more ;)
Evilpancake

Re: Stripes Content Thread?

Postby TigerStripes » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:28 pm

Evilpancake wrote:I can't remember where i was posting when someone told me of the individual contributors threads to talk about their stuff, i saw the latest update with Stripes doing 3 cock vore scenes and wanted to do a little "yay! thank you!" but i cannot find his personal posting anywhere... i might just be nuts (ok, well i am nuts, but thats besides the point) and maybe those don't even exist.

But well, either way...

YAY! Thanks! I cannot check them out for like 2 weeks anyhow, but i'm just glad there are some CV scenes being included and hope to see more ;)

You're very welcome. I hope you like them. I forgot to add the dates when I posted my update and I'm sorry about that. The CV stuff was put out on the 18th, so it should already be live for all players. Go get yourself slurped up.
TigerStripes

Postby Evilpancake » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:03 pm

I just played them, i liked them but i must say i was hoping they would be longer, like a good long similar to say the Wyvern or the Sierrasaur where you get trapped and eventually get a bad end. Its a niche fetish i happen to love and find so little of, i'm happy to find any but its almost like a big "awwww" when its only like 2-3 paragraphs when it could be so much longer.
Evilpancake

Postby Blue Bishop » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:42 am

Evilpancake wrote:I just played them, i liked them but i must say i was hoping they would be longer, like a good long similar to say the Wyvern or the Sierrasaur where you get trapped and eventually get a bad end. Its a niche fetish i happen to love and find so little of, i'm happy to find any but its almost like a big "awwww" when its only like 2-3 paragraphs when it could be so much longer.

Bound States aren't really Stripe's Domain, they're mine. I can tell you that Stripe's primary aim was to populate the game with a very broad swath of the content -- whereas something like the Sierrasaur is much more focused. The latter is certainly more comprehensive, but it's much harder to run into. Quantity over quality was much more the aim, you could say.
Blue Bishop

Return to General Chat