Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby SallyFox » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:41 pm

Barbed cock bonus to dick slap for felines.
SallyFox

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:11 pm

The feline barbs are supposed to be pretty soft, aren't they? If they were hard enough to warrant a damage bonus, sex scenes suddenly get a lot nastier.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby SallyFox » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:45 pm

Depends how realistic you think of it. Personally I do go for soft in sex scene's. pain aint my thing! But, I do imagine it could be nasty as an attack!
SallyFox

Postby barian » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:10 am

I've been looking through feats and I think that males with Mpreg cannot choose Selective Mother. I played a fresh male character and chose fertile and mpreg and could not choose Selective Mother. Maybe it should be changed so Selective Mother has the requirement of either Fertile OR Mpreg. So still only one feat is needed to unlock it, but males can also use the option of whether they want to get pregnant.
barian

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:31 pm

barian wrote:I've been looking through feats and I think that males with Mpreg cannot choose Selective Mother. I played a fresh male character and chose fertile and mpreg and could not choose Selective Mother. Maybe it should be changed so Selective Mother has the requirement of either Fertile OR Mpreg. So still only one feat is needed to unlock it, but males can also use the option of whether they want to get pregnant.

Fertile is the only requirement for Selective Mother. Fertile is available to all players (except if you've already taken Sterile). To get MPreg w/Selective Mother, you simply need to get Fertile as well. Fertile applies its effects to both normal and male pregnancy, so MPreg isn't a replacement for Fertile. Fertile is simply the first tier of enhancement to your ability to be impregnated and your rate of gestation. Maternal and Selective Mother are then second tier enhancements and also function w/MPreg.
TigerStripes

Postby Evil Dead » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:51 pm

What about an anal option for Wendy the cow and scenes that reflect the size of your dong and how much you stuff her with cum or just an option to take her to your base instead of back to the farm and an optional quest to turn her into an anthro and make her a cow-girl pet? I like visiting her at the barn, but there is only one thing I can do to her and there is no variations.

Also what about more feral animals? like a mare? I find it strange that Wendy is the only feral animal on the farm you can have sex with.
Last edited by Evil Dead on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Evil Dead

Postby Wahn » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:00 pm

Evil Dead wrote:What about an anal option for Daisy the cow and scenes that reflect the size of your dong and how much you stuff her with cum or just an option to take her to your base instead of back to the farm and an optional quest to turn her into an anthro and make her a cow-girl pet? I like visiting her at the barn, but there is only one thing I can do to her and there is no variations.

Also what about more feral animals? like a mare? I find it strange that Daisy is the only feral animal on the farm you can have sex with.

The farm was laid out to hold at least another feral mustang and his mares, but the writer who wanted to contribute those vanished without a trace :roll: Also, I had planned to let Daisy give birth to a half gryphon npc offspring, but never got around to it - with all the commissions people are nice enough to throw my way these days, my writing time is pretty booked for other projects.

I guess I'll put Daisy and the feral farm denizens on the next bonus hour poll. Alternatively, anyone wanting to join the effort of expanding the farm as a writer is very welcome, same thing with people who might want to commission something or alternatively write scenes and content themselves and just let me code it in a really short comm (that's how Nadia came into being - if I just have to code, it doesn't take all that much time to put something nice in the game)
Wahn

Postby barian » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:03 pm

TigerStripes wrote:
barian wrote:I've been looking through feats and I think that males with Mpreg cannot choose Selective Mother. I played a fresh male character and chose fertile and mpreg and could not choose Selective Mother. Maybe it should be changed so Selective Mother has the requirement of either Fertile OR Mpreg. So still only one feat is needed to unlock it, but males can also use the option of whether they want to get pregnant.

Fertile is the only requirement for Selective Mother. Fertile is available to all players (except if you've already taken Sterile). To get MPreg w/Selective Mother, you simply need to get Fertile as well. Fertile applies its effects to both normal and male pregnancy, so MPreg isn't a replacement for Fertile. Fertile is simply the first tier of enhancement to your ability to be impregnated and your rate of gestation. Maternal and Selective Mother are then second tier enhancements and also function w/MPreg.

My bad, I forgot that Selective Mother was a fun feat and not a basic feat. :) I'm so stupid.

Edit: Especially since I HAD Selective Mother as a male and forgot about it. I should stop posting on forums half asleep after midnight.
barian

Postby inuman98 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:28 pm

i got an idea though i may seem way out there. they're enemies in tevor labs area called cum girls. they're fairly easy to beat, but if you are defeated they milk and add your vaginal, seminal, breast fluids to their own to the point where they get big enough they need to spilt into two.

what i'm purposing is add a tracker to how many cum girls you create this way, and once there are enough say 10,15 or so they can add a new tf through voring you like the sierrasuar on the plains that turns you into a cum girl yourself
inuman98

Postby Spikes » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:23 am

Wahn wrote:
soul4hdwn wrote:I dont remember a graveyard in single player...

There isn't one - not in the single player. The multiplayer has one, but that doesn't mean we do have to put everything from over there into the game here. In regards to undead, I'd draw the line at vampires and sexy ghosts.

Awww. Not even Monster Girl Encyclopedia -esque ghouls or zombies? Then again I guess the Wight could be worked in somehow. ... Hey, actually theres an idea for a zone and creature types that could be tied in around the college. An arcade/net cafe area where the theme is games. Could even have a Flexible self insert. Gameception!
Spikes

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat