Project: Dragonpalooza

A place for keeping track of singleplayer projects.

Project: Dragonpalooza

Postby Blue Bishop » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:57 pm

Developer: Blue Bishop
Commissioner: N/A (Free Content)
Completion: 83%

Outline:

• Updates to the Feral Sea Dragon, Wyvern, and Yamato dragon pair.
  • "Completes" the encounters as well as applies a necessary polish pass to the existing content.
  • Adds additional Bound State content

Progression:

Wyvern is Complete.

09/04/14: Feral Sea dragon is mostly complete. Writer's block has forced me to briefly halt work and focus on a minor side project to compensate for the delay.

13/04/14: Feral Sea Dragon has all of its content ready and is awaiting a final polish pass. Commencing work on Sea Dragoness, housekeeping to existing player loss scenes is complete, as well as transferring the male's bound state over to her. Moving on to player victory content. The ancillary addition is finished prep work and a single polish pass, awaiting a second polish pass before integration.

23/04/14: Feral Sea Dragon is in acceptable quality ranges. Minor side project is good to go. Feral Sea Dragoness requires one more player victory scene to be worked on and coded in before a final polish pass on her may commence.

30/04/14: All content is satisfactory and will be sent along shortly. A blog post will be made detailing all changes.

23/06/14: After various side projects and commissions, I started work back up on Dragonpalooza a few days ago. Primarily intend to send the player loss for the Yamato Dragon pair first, given how massive that content is, in addition to an ancillary overhaul to existing bound state content which will be detailed in future a blog post.

06/07/14: After getting horribly ill for several days, I'm back on tracks! All the bound state changes are finished, while the overhaul to the yamato dragon pair is still underway.

10/07/14: Yamato Dragon's loss content is complete. Had to spend the day resolving compile errors relating to updating my inform to the most recent version.

20/07/14: Yamato Dragoness overhaul for player loss is finished, bound state carried over to her, and it awaiting some final tweaks along with her male counterpart before they're sent off along with the bound state overhaul.

23/07/14: Update for the player loss half of the Yamato Dragon pair has been sent, along with the Bound State overhaul. Player Victory and proper adjustments to the endings remain.
Last edited by Blue Bishop on Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:37 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Blue Bishop

Re: Project: Dragonpalooza

Postby Blue Bishop » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:26 pm

Update:

13/04/14: Feral Sea Dragon has all of its content ready and is awaiting a final polish pass. Commencing work on Sea Dragoness, housekeeping to existing player loss scenes is complete, as well as transferring the male's bound state over to her. Moving on to player victory content. The ancillary addition is finished prep work and a single polish pass, awaiting a second polish pass before integration.
Blue Bishop

Postby Blue Bishop » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:41 pm

Update:

23/04/14: Feral Sea Dragon is in acceptable quality ranges. Minor side project is good to go. Feral Sea Dragoness requires one more player victory scene to be worked on and coded in before a final polish pass on her may commence.
Blue Bishop

Postby dravus » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:40 am

it will be fun to see what you do for all these dragon girls (and guys...though I'm biased :P)

part of me hopes one day that one of them will mark you as it's child for good (and you still get to play) >:P
dravus

Postby soul4hdwn » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:16 am

Guess ill have to get/fix online account to check this update out =p.
Reminds me i once mused about making a sea dragon npc.
soul4hdwn

Postby Blue Bishop » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:52 pm

Update:

30/04/14: All FSD content is satisfactory and will be sent along shortly. A blog post will be made detailing all changes.
Blue Bishop

Postby Blue Bishop » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:27 am

Update:

23/06/14: After various side projects and commissions, I started work back up on Dragonpalooza a few days ago. Primarily intend to send the player loss for the Yamato Dragon pair first, given how massive that content is, in addition to an ancillary overhaul to existing bound state content which will be detailed in future a blog post.
Blue Bishop

Postby Blue Bishop » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:39 pm

Update:

06/07/14: After getting horribly ill for several days, I'm back on tracks! All the bound state changes are finished, while the overhaul to the yamato dragon pair is still underway.
Blue Bishop

Postby dravus » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:24 am

I'm heavily looking forward to your work on the Yamato dragoness ^^
dravus

Postby Blue Bishop » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:48 am

Update:

20/07/14: Yamato Dragoness overhaul for player loss is finished, bound state carried over to her, and is awaiting some final tweaks along with her male counterpart before they're sent off along with the bound state overhaul.
Blue Bishop

Next

Return to Projects