A question about quests

A question about quests

Postby Hyper_Ferret » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:10 am

So I've finished the game and survived. yey!
Now, I just want to finish as many quests I could find and unlock places and scenes that I couldn't possibly find in one playthorugh through the "play on" cheat/command.
So the site I'm consulting for these quests is the wiki site (http://wiki.flexiblesurvival.com/w/Quests_(Single_Player)) and noticed that some of the quests are in red meaning nothing written about it yet.
So does this mean those quests in red aren't available yet or just plain nothing written about it yet in detail.

Cuz im walking around with Brutus and went to the inside/bunker where David is and it seems that the Brutus and David quest is actually possible.
I'm lost without walkthroughs to most of the quests.
Thanks!
Hyper_Ferret

Re: A question about quests

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:57 pm

Aside from mutually exclusive stuff (like good Alexandria/bad Alexandria), you can get just about everything in one game. You've just got to keep extending your time by Tricking Diego or else just use the Play On cheat from Trixie's menu.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Wahn » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:33 am

The reason those links are red is just because there are no wiki entries. Being occupied with writing new content, us writers just don`t have the time usually to take care of the wiki. And well... it`s a wiki, so it doesn`t have to be us who write it. Anyone can make an account and help other players out...
Wahn

Postby Hyper_Ferret » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:47 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Aside from mutually exclusive stuff (like good Alexandria/bad Alexandria), you can get just about everything in one game. You've just got to keep extending your time by Tricking Diego or else just use the Play On cheat from Trixie's menu.

Well, that's what I said. I used the Play On command. ._.

Wahn wrote:The reason those links are red is just because there are no wiki entries. Being occupied with writing new content, us writers just don`t have the time usually to take care of the wiki. And well... it`s a wiki, so it doesn`t have to be us who write it. Anyone can make an account and help other players out...

Oh ok. I hope someone does. I suck at figuring these things out. I want my David/Brutus shiping! D:
Hyper_Ferret

Postby Wahn » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:36 pm

123mine123 wrote:Oh ok. I hope someone does. I suck at figuring these things out. I want my David/Brutus shiping! D:

Have David in the Bunker and a cleansed Brutus as an active pet, then go in and out a few times and talk to both of the several times about the other...
Wahn

Postby Hyper_Ferret » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:45 am

Wahn wrote:
123mine123 wrote:Oh ok. I hope someone does. I suck at figuring these things out. I want my David/Brutus shiping! D:

Have David in the Bunker and a cleansed Brutus as an active pet, then go in and out a few times and talk to both of the several times about the other...

Thanks! I'll consider helping out the wiki. :3
Hyper_Ferret

Return to General Chat