Q&A about NPC Fun

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby Ishim » Sun May 18, 2014 9:05 pm

How do you make Coleen alpha? Can't find any mention of how to do this on the wiki or in the forums other than passing mentions of it being possible.
Ishim

Postby TigerStripes » Mon May 19, 2014 5:41 am

Ishim wrote:How do you make Coleen alpha? Can't find any mention of how to do this on the wiki or in the forums other than passing mentions of it being possible.

You keep transforming her, but at the point when she asks if you'll be her master or not, you instead refuse. This makes her into 'Coleen the Stray'. You then need to have sex with her while being female. At that point, she should ask if you want to be a slutty husky as well. If you agree, she'll become the alpha female and will be infecting you with 'Female Husky'.

I believe that about covers it.
TigerStripes

Postby Fiend » Wed May 21, 2014 8:14 pm

AGentlemanCalledB wrote:
sb2 wrote:
Fiend wrote:I'm trying to complete Leonards quest but I'm stuck on the part where you need to bring three Feline's. Everytime I defeat/submit to one they latch on and I see text about them latching on and text saying that my character is looking forward to taking them to Leonard, but immediately afterwards they're put down. I have Male Only on and I'm wondering what I can do to fix this?

A part of it is random I think (though don't quote me on that), but the biggest factor seems to be your humanity I believe, so try making sure it's maxed out before you pick them up. Not sure if libido has an impact too, so you could try getting that down/up as well and see if it makes a difference.

It's humanity vs libido, if your libido is higher then your humanity the kitty will be put down.

I've done it numerous times now with those specifics, but I'm still getting the same result sadly. Do I just have to do it enough?
Fiend

Postby Kunandta » Sat May 31, 2014 9:38 am

How do you get Chris to the bunker?
And how make Val pregnant?
Kunandta

Postby Wahn » Sat May 31, 2014 10:03 am

Kunandta wrote:How do you get Chris to the bunker?
And how make Val pregnant?

Val is impregnated by the orc brothers as they bring him in - they fuck him before arriving at the lair and his resulting transformation. It'll take a while till he starts to show, and he'll give birth 48 turns after his kidnapping. Currently, there is no possibility of knocking him up again after his son Chris is born - he isn't ready to bear another so soon.

To get Chris as an npc, talk to Val about his pregnancy once he's visibly pregnant, then be there for the birth (you'll get a reminder 2 turns before the birth to hurry over there if you're not present). Then you get the option of taking Chris with you, instead of seeing him traded off to another orc as a slave.
Wahn

Postby s12demon » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:43 am

couple of quick npc question:
1) theres mention on the wiki of a brooke/andrew threesome scene at the palomino but i've never seen it (with either male or herm Pcs) so how do you get this scene?
2) how do you unlock/access the new yolanda the raven content: been to the red apartment but there's nothing there, tried hunting for every variation of her name/raven/ravens nest etc i can think of but cant find her
Am using the 16th june non-backer version so am pretty sure she should be in it
s12demon

Postby Alesleo » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:24 pm

Hi, I seem to have problems with Angie's content.
After I bring Midnight in, Angie doesn't seem to progress anymore, no matter how many times I have sex with her. She doesn't even aknowledge the presence of Midnight. She's stuck in the affection phase after winning the charisma check to mate for the first time and I only get the "herm sex" choiche.
Maybe I'm forgetting something?
Anyway my character is an herm and I'm using the 16th June build.
Alesleo

Postby Wahn » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:21 am

The switchover to the new inform version does play merry hell with the game. Could you try it with the newest 'fix' version from the 17th again please and see if that solves the problem?
Wahn

Postby Alesleo » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:46 am

Tried again today, but sadly it happened again.
Alesleo

Postby Wahn » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:02 am

Alesleo wrote:Tried again today, but sadly it happened again.

Ah, oops - a single typo in setting the variables. I'll send a fix in with the upcoming Angie scene upgrade.
Wahn

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat