Unfinished and mostly-dead projects

Unfinished and mostly-dead projects

Postby Savriss » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:19 am

I was just wondering what the list of those projects that are very clearly unfinished but also haven't been moved forwards in some time.

Updated list:
Stables
Hyena gang
Labrador girl NPC
Farm area
Equinoid Camp
Power station (?)

Hayato the red oni is relatively recent, is this just on hiatus or effectively dead?
Last edited by Savriss on Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pygmalion, craft me my own Galatea!
Savriss

Re: Unfinished and mostly-dead projects

Postby Wahn » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:32 am

I fear one could count the farm area here too. UrsaOmega`s planned contribution of a feral stallion fell flat and I just haven`t had the time to spin the story further on my own in a while. I`ve got some plans laid out, but always find myself otherwise occupied.

Anyone interested in writing/commissioning farm-animal themed content is welcome to join me in getting the area back on the path of progress...
Wahn

Postby Wahn » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:38 am

Wasn`t there some sort of grumpy hyena alone in a shack too?

A satisfying conclusion of the power station quest is also missing. I updated what`s there, but the end with a nonfuncional computer could use something more.
Wahn

Postby Savriss » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:04 am

Eh, the power station thing is kinda fitting and I sorta like the fact that power is just unrealistic to get back asides from the occasional generator and such.

I'd completely forgotten about the farm. I typically ignore the place as it's almost totally outside of my interests.
Savriss

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:17 pm

Savriss wrote:I was just wondering what the list of those projects that are very clearly unfinished but also haven't been moved forwards in some time.

Hayato the red oni is relatively recent, is this just on hiatus or effectively dead?

I wouldn't call him dead yet. It's a little early for that and I've been too busy with the current requests I have to solicit the donator to see if he's looking for more at this time.

Here's a few more of my projects that have been on hiatus w/o funding:
- Wereraptor/Dr. Utah (recent donation did give content for male version)
- Equinoid Camp
- Larissa: more forms/scenes possible
- Museum Rounds: lots more can be done here

Not dead, but on hold while other work is done:
- Main Storyline / Hospital Quest 2
- dom Ocelot

I also have a lot of stuff that had more ideas or possible continuations, but can at least be considered more or less whole as they are now.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:29 pm

I talked to Wahn a couple months ago about a cowgirl NPC for the farm that I've been working on. I'm still working on her- I'm hoping to have her basics completed in the next few weeks (these types of writing projects wouldn't take me so long if I wasn't such a perfectionist. You wouldn't believe how many times I've rewritten stuff for her).
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Wahn » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:26 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:I talked to Wahn a couple months ago about a cowgirl NPC for the farm that I've been working on. I'm still working on her- I'm hoping to have her basics completed in the next few weeks (these types of writing projects wouldn't take me so long if I wasn't such a perfectionist. You wouldn't believe how many times I've rewritten stuff for her).

I can take a look at her if you want - always good to have another set of eyes going over written material...
Wahn

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:43 pm

Hmm, maybe I could get on that this weekend. It's a Word document right now, what's the best way to get fan submitted material to you guys?
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby soul4hdwn » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm

well considering forums don't have a spoiler tag and won't accept files being uploaded for some reason... might have to just copy paste the entire thing as i have just done (with a slight cringe).
soul4hdwn

Postby Savriss » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:03 am

Wereraptor/Dr. Utah (recent donation did give content for male version)
Larissa: more forms/scenes possible
Museum Rounds: lots more can be done here

All of the above may be lacking expanded content but it seems to me like each reaches an acceptable form of potential rather than a developer note saying 'Out to lunch'. If I added everything that I thought could be expanded on, I'd be safer just putting 'Flexible Survival' and leaving it at that.
Savriss

Next

Return to General Chat