Question on donating

Question on donating

Postby Graymage » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:54 am

I recently donated but, when ever I check the site and play the SP. it gives me the 2 week earlier version.

How do I tell which version I am getting?

do I need to log on with the email address I used to make the donation or have to change it to the gmail one that the blog asked for.

Also keep up the good work. have yet to find a dull spot.
Graymage

Re: Question on donating

Postby nukuv » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:28 pm

Hi there! Did you donate with the big ole donate button, or were you on http://flexiblesurvival.com/ and did it there? If the first, Send a copy of the receipt and whatever email you have registered on flexiblesurvival.com and I can fix it up for you.
nukuv
Site Admin

Postby Graymage » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:00 pm

big button
Graymage

Postby nukuv » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:52 pm

All fixed!
nukuv
Site Admin

Postby Pazz » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:40 pm

I use this topic, since I don't come here often and have questions about donating.

I told in the suggestion topic that if there is at least one more scene for submissive players towards females/futas, I would donate.
Since I saw the new scenes with Stella and Snow, that meets the requirements.

I went to flexiblesurvival.com. I saw a green/black login screen. I may have made an account before, but I can't remember. I also don't know how to recover my password.

What amount I'm donating, I'm not really sure about it yet. I donate to all submissive scenes like I described above. I don't need any membership, early acces or anything like that. I just want you to know that once I've donated, it will be linked to this account with that email address.

Thank you very much.
Pazz

Postby nukuv » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:12 pm

You have mail!
nukuv
Site Admin

Postby Pazz » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:24 am

Thanks.

I managed to get to the donation screen. One option for donating is creditcard, the other is PayPal, but that is under construction.

About creditcards; I don't have one. Where I live, it's uncommon to use one. The only reason for me to have a creditcard, is if I'm making a lot of international transactions. Since I only want to donate a few times per year, the creditcard isn't a good option.

PayPal is a good option for me, but that isn't available at this time.
If you open PayPal, then I will donate 30 dollars immediately. This for all the content I like.

I can also transfer the money directly. You can email me about this if you want.

I'm not trying to make this harder for you, but creditcard isn't an option for me. Sorry.
Pazz

Postby nukuv » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:19 pm

Paypal should already be available for everyone to use. Go here: http://flexiblesurvival.com/buymako And enjoy!
nukuv
Site Admin

Postby Pazz » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:54 am

I can only donate to multiplayer? Or do both single and multiplayer use the same...donation pool?

I've played multiplayer before. I'm sorry, but it's not my thing. I prefer the singleplayer.

I see that I can buy "mako". I don't need mako. I just want to donate 30 dollars one time, to single player. That's it.
I don't want a survival pack for a game I never play.

I also don't want to subscribe. When I see more content that I can enjoy in the single player, then of course I will donate again. :)
Pazz

Postby nukuv » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:57 am

They are tied together, so go right on ahead!
nukuv
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Chat