Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Wahn » Sat May 17, 2014 11:12 am

If anyone had a transcript with the previous/after segment of the hp increase, that'd help a lot. My guess is that some event or a timer does mess around in the values...
Wahn

Postby TigerStripes » Sat May 17, 2014 2:28 pm

Wahn wrote:If anyone had a transcript with the previous/after segment of the hp increase, that'd help a lot. My guess is that some event or a timer does mess around in the values...

I'm pretty sure I've already sent the patch for this. I'll look into it again tomorrow morning - I've got company over at the moment.
TigerStripes

Postby gappydave » Sat May 17, 2014 3:21 pm

Judging by the previous posts on this subject it just seems to be the same bug that was fixed after I reported it several pages back but is yet to be included in an update. Both Boring7 and S12demon mentioned monsters with 150 health and Shoggoth mentioned the combat description of Orthas coming up.
gappydave

Postby TigerStripes » Sun May 18, 2014 9:32 am

various wrote:<150 hp monster bug>

I double-checked this morning. I had sent a fix for this some time ago that should solve the problem, but it's still been lagging for base level download. I've asked Nuku to bump that tier up to the release date when the fix was sent and he's done so. Get the May 7th release of the game and the issue should no longer occur for you.
TigerStripes

Postby TigerStripes » Mon May 19, 2014 6:50 am

Random Bob wrote:<Various typos>

Patched.

gappydave wrote:<Various typos>

Patched.

When the flesh blob wins this comes up "balls are completely drained of your cupload load"

'cupload' was one of the adjectives in the 'cum load size of player' subroutine... changed to 'cupfull'.

"Also I've been wondering. Why is the insect hive in the save word?
It doesn't seem like something that should stay with a pc across multiple games.

I can't recall for certain, but I have a feeling it's there because of how it interacts w/other content. I forget.

gappydave wrote:Chinchilla submission "freeing you of anything obstruction in her way"

It's referring to pulling down your pants, lifting your skirt, ripping open your undies... anything like that - in a vague manner - to cover getting you bare and ready for fun. I have changed it to '...any obstruction...' though.

gappydave wrote:<More typos>

Patched.

gappydave wrote:lioness pc description "You have a the body of a soft plush lioness"

Patched. Also put in a sub-variation to the basic lioness (Feline) infection for cases where you have small/flat breasts.

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:<Orthas>

As mentioned by other responses, this has been corrected. Thanks for catching the typo in it. I've rephrased that sentence slightly.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon May 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Since I've never gone the evil route before, that was actually the first time I'd even seen that description.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Wahn » Tue May 27, 2014 12:13 am

A note for future the bug reports - please do include the serial number of your game (which is the date it was compiled on backwards and is shown as you start a new game)
Wahn

Postby Alonira » Fri May 30, 2014 7:17 pm

For a long time, there's been a bug with pregnancy progression notifications. Namely, that no matter the species of the father, you always get this message:

"Your (body) is somewhat rounded with the effects of what feels like an egg growing inside you. It is progressing with worrying speed, but a warm sense of fulfillment keeps fear at bay."

This happens even when ovi content is set to NONE.
It is only for this stage, though, and the next stage progresses to the correct message:

"Your (species) belly protrudes in a firm dome of pregnancy, full of some unborn being, waiting to see the world, such as it is. Somehow, perhaps due to the nanites, you don’t feel at all hindered despite being bloated."

And the pregnancy still results in live births. I haven't tested any actual ovi pregnancies to see how they're affected by this.

Release serial number: 140515
Alonira

Postby soul4hdwn » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:45 pm

untypo, songbird flagged a bunch of "color -> colour" unless it was for consistency reasons across the entire game, both spellings are actually correct. one is american and the other is brit/euro.

*feels less smart for pointing this out*
soul4hdwn

Postby Blue Bishop » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:38 pm

soul4hdwn wrote:untypo, songbird flagged a bunch of "color -> colour" unless it was for consistency reasons across the entire game, both spellings are actually correct. one is american and the other is brit/euro.

*feels less smart for pointing this out*

I imagine it's a consistency thing. It's spammy for the blog notice likely because they committed each individual file change separately, rather than just all at once.
Blue Bishop

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat