Q&A about Critter Fun

Re: Q&A about Critter Fun

Postby TigerStripes » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:16 pm

Kioux wrote:I have a question about the Felines in the Park.
My char currently has a full feline body, including breasts and is trying to recruit some feline for Leonard. I search for them, submit with a Sanity of 80+ (even a 100%) yet I get in 4 out 5 cases the message about losing too much humanity.
I was wondering if it had anything to do with down times between sex with Leonard, but that wasn't it. I got the feline in the park with a Sanity of 88, went to his den right away and got the message about humanity. Tried to fuck Leonard and he was up for it.

I am kinda at a loss on how this works.

*Edit*
Or does this depend on Libido?

I believe it's a matter of when your libido exceeds your humanity. Try decreasing your libido somewhat and trying again.
TigerStripes

Postby Krux » Sat May 17, 2014 7:22 pm

I got a question

Is there any creature that has rim job interaction or is Kogh the only one with this?
Krux

Postby Wahn » Sat May 17, 2014 11:50 pm

Krux wrote:I got a question

Is there any creature that has rim job interaction or is Koghh the only one with this?

Hm, there's a little bit when the player char is fingering Thomas the centaur's ass... not sure about other npcs.
Wahn

Postby TigerStripes » Sun May 18, 2014 4:11 am

Krux wrote:I got a question

Is there any creature that has rim job interaction or is Kogh the only one with this?

I seem to recall making a passing mention to this in a couple of scenes (appearing only if 'More Anal' is selected), but I don't recall exactly where. Offhand, I can't think of any specific scene that's focused on rimming. No, scratch that, dom-Icarus does have a scene where he forces you to rim him. I should remember to make that as a sex menu option for a few others.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun May 18, 2014 7:57 am

A submissive Doran will rim you.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby sb2 » Sun May 18, 2014 6:26 pm

Snow also does it on occasion, although I can't remember if there's a gender lock on it like some of her other stuff.
sb2

Postby Blue Bishop » Mon May 19, 2014 4:37 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:A submissive Doran will rim you.

I believe the Feral Sea Dragon will do the same, on the rare occasion--should you be male/shemale with More Anal.
Blue Bishop

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon May 19, 2014 10:26 pm

I wouldn't know. I only know about Doran because I saw it in his menu. I keep forgetting to go find the Strange Serpent and get Touched By Madness, so I don't get all the dragon content.

Shesh, you'd think that someone who calls themselves Shoggoth would remember to do something like that more easily. :?
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Blue Bishop » Tue May 20, 2014 12:21 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:I wouldn't know. I only know about Doran because I saw it in his menu. I keep forgetting to go find the Strange Serpent and get Touched By Madness, so I don't get all the dragon content.

Shesh, you'd think that someone who calls themselves Shoggoth would remember to do something like that more easily. :?

Doran has a rimjob scene for both top and bottom versions of him. The rimjob scene from the FSD doesn't need TBM, just more anal -- the scene fires off very infrequently, though my recent update buffed its chances by a bit. I think Kinky might also raise its chances.

The Dragoness has a rimjob scene, as well, though it was really just implemented as a "fallback" for neuter players, since the Dragoness doesn't have an oral receiving scene as a fallback instead.

Heavens, I sure do design convoluted systems. @^@
Blue Bishop

Postby ryuzakku » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:51 pm

How does one get rid of the "shapeshifter" part on endings? You guys have so many endings but I've never seen one as I always get the shapeshifter ending.
ryuzakku

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat