Q&A about NPC Fun

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby leodreal » Wed May 14, 2014 8:40 pm

2 quick questions,

1. How do you do the scene with Amy infront of the ones you have denied? (april 7 update)

2. How do you make coleen alpha? Think this is pretty old, but i havent encountered it.
leodreal

Postby Wahn » Wed May 14, 2014 9:58 pm

leodreal wrote:1. How do you do the scene with Amy infront of the ones you have denied? .

These scenes will come up when entering the library. Both participants need to be horny, so not have had sex for 10 turns or so. Currently there exist scenes for Fang and Xerxes, more will be added at a later date.
Wahn

Postby Fiend » Fri May 16, 2014 8:59 pm

I'm trying to complete Leonards quest but I'm stuck on the part where you need to bring three Feline's. Everytime I defeat/submit to one they latch on and I see text about them latching on and text saying that my character is looking forward to taking them to Leonard, but immediately afterwards they're put down. I have Male Only on and I'm wondering what I can do to fix this?
Fiend

Postby Traveler121 » Sun May 18, 2014 2:09 am

Sry for asking this but I can't find it on the Forum

Where are all the scenes for the Kitsune
Traveler121

Postby s12demon » Sun May 18, 2014 11:23 am

Traveler121 wrote:Sry for asking this but I can't find it on the Forum

Where are all the scenes for the Kitsune

Assuming youve completed the strange fox and find his bell stuff look in your nav menu under misc for "foxy hideaway". first time you get a kiss/make out scene go back after a few turns (3/4 cant remember which off top of my head) then they should be there
s12demon

Postby Traveler121 » Sun May 18, 2014 1:03 pm

I mean the scenes that I find him and do talk stuff

not the part that I found him
Traveler121

Postby gappydave » Sun May 18, 2014 2:03 pm

According to the wiki the strange fox events are what you're looking for so if you search fox while outdoors you should be able to find him.
Keep hunting fox and you can go through all the events.
gappydave

Postby TigerStripes » Sun May 18, 2014 4:38 pm

gappydave wrote:According to the wiki the strange fox events are what you're looking for so if you search fox while outdoors you should be able to find him.
Keep hunting fox and you can go through all the events.

Hunting for 'fox' will get you the Latex Fox, since the game checks monsters before events when hunting.
TigerStripes

Postby sb2 » Sun May 18, 2014 6:19 pm

Fiend wrote:I'm trying to complete Leonards quest but I'm stuck on the part where you need to bring three Feline's. Everytime I defeat/submit to one they latch on and I see text about them latching on and text saying that my character is looking forward to taking them to Leonard, but immediately afterwards they're put down. I have Male Only on and I'm wondering what I can do to fix this?

A part of it is random I think (though don't quote me on that), but the biggest factor seems to be your humanity I believe, so try making sure it's maxed out before you pick them up. Not sure if libido has an impact too, so you could try getting that down/up as well and see if it makes a difference.
sb2

Postby AGentlemanCalledB » Sun May 18, 2014 8:28 pm

sb2 wrote:
Fiend wrote:I'm trying to complete Leonards quest but I'm stuck on the part where you need to bring three Feline's. Everytime I defeat/submit to one they latch on and I see text about them latching on and text saying that my character is looking forward to taking them to Leonard, but immediately afterwards they're put down. I have Male Only on and I'm wondering what I can do to fix this?

A part of it is random I think (though don't quote me on that), but the biggest factor seems to be your humanity I believe, so try making sure it's maxed out before you pick them up. Not sure if libido has an impact too, so you could try getting that down/up as well and see if it makes a difference.

It's humanity vs libido, if your libido is higher then your humanity the kitty will be put down.
AGentlemanCalledB

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat