Q&A about NPC Fun

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby leodreal » Wed May 14, 2014 8:40 pm

2 quick questions,

1. How do you do the scene with Amy infront of the ones you have denied? (april 7 update)

2. How do you make coleen alpha? Think this is pretty old, but i havent encountered it.
User avatar
leodreal
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby Wahn » Wed May 14, 2014 9:58 pm

leodreal wrote:1. How do you do the scene with Amy infront of the ones you have denied? .


These scenes will come up when entering the library. Both participants need to be horny, so not have had sex for 10 turns or so. Currently there exist scenes for Fang and Xerxes, more will be added at a later date.
User avatar
Wahn
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby Fiend » Fri May 16, 2014 8:59 pm

I'm trying to complete Leonards quest but I'm stuck on the part where you need to bring three Feline's. Everytime I defeat/submit to one they latch on and I see text about them latching on and text saying that my character is looking forward to taking them to Leonard, but immediately afterwards they're put down. I have Male Only on and I'm wondering what I can do to fix this?
Fiend
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 8:56 pm

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby Traveler121 » Sun May 18, 2014 2:09 am

Sry for asking this but I can't find it on the Forum

Where are all the scenes for the Kitsune
Traveler121
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:38 am

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby s12demon » Sun May 18, 2014 11:23 am

Traveler121 wrote:Sry for asking this but I can't find it on the Forum

Where are all the scenes for the Kitsune


Assuming youve completed the strange fox and find his bell stuff look in your nav menu under misc for "foxy hideaway". first time you get a kiss/make out scene go back after a few turns (3/4 cant remember which off top of my head) then they should be there
s12demon
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 9:29 am

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby Traveler121 » Sun May 18, 2014 1:03 pm

I mean the scenes that I find him and do talk stuff

not the part that I found him
Traveler121
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:38 am

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby gappydave » Sun May 18, 2014 2:03 pm

According to the wiki the strange fox events are what you're looking for so if you search fox while outdoors you should be able to find him.
Keep hunting fox and you can go through all the events.
Walk softly and carry a big gun or super powered knives, those work too.
If a post is nonsense I'll be back to fix it.
I update on the first of each month instead of after each update so I may report an old bug or post about something that's been changed.
User avatar
gappydave
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:48 am
Location: In the village

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby TigerStripes » Sun May 18, 2014 4:38 pm

gappydave wrote:According to the wiki the strange fox events are what you're looking for so if you search fox while outdoors you should be able to find him.
Keep hunting fox and you can go through all the events.

Hunting for 'fox' will get you the Latex Fox, since the game checks monsters before events when hunting.
User avatar
TigerStripes
 
Posts: 593
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby sb2 » Sun May 18, 2014 6:19 pm

Fiend wrote:I'm trying to complete Leonards quest but I'm stuck on the part where you need to bring three Feline's. Everytime I defeat/submit to one they latch on and I see text about them latching on and text saying that my character is looking forward to taking them to Leonard, but immediately afterwards they're put down. I have Male Only on and I'm wondering what I can do to fix this?

A part of it is random I think (though don't quote me on that), but the biggest factor seems to be your humanity I believe, so try making sure it's maxed out before you pick them up. Not sure if libido has an impact too, so you could try getting that down/up as well and see if it makes a difference.
sb2
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby AGentlemanCalledB » Sun May 18, 2014 8:28 pm

sb2 wrote:
Fiend wrote:I'm trying to complete Leonards quest but I'm stuck on the part where you need to bring three Feline's. Everytime I defeat/submit to one they latch on and I see text about them latching on and text saying that my character is looking forward to taking them to Leonard, but immediately afterwards they're put down. I have Male Only on and I'm wondering what I can do to fix this?

A part of it is random I think (though don't quote me on that), but the biggest factor seems to be your humanity I believe, so try making sure it's maxed out before you pick them up. Not sure if libido has an impact too, so you could try getting that down/up as well and see if it makes a difference.


It's humanity vs libido, if your libido is higher then your humanity the kitty will be put down.
User avatar
AGentlemanCalledB
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests