Female wyvern bound state

Female wyvern bound state

Postby Balgias » Mon May 05, 2014 9:35 pm

I had read in one of the past dragonpooloza updates that there was an unbirth bound state added for the wyvern but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to trigger it. I have been considering donating to get access to the most recent content, but if actually getting to -see- the content is this much of a hassle of obscure conditions I have to meet ingame I simply can't say it's worth my time.

I've tried being both male and female with the TBM perk, alongside with having the unbirth ability on my character/s.
Balgias

Re: Female wyvern bound state

Postby Blue Bishop » Mon May 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Wyvern has had an unbirth scene since its inception, but the update didn't make that scene a bound state. Instead, players who experience the scene multiple times run a chance of encountering a hidden, orgy-based bound state.

Keep in mind that the unbirth scene requires you to be a scale of 3 or lower.
Blue Bishop

Postby Balgias » Tue May 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Where do I check and see where my characters scale is ?
Balgias

Postby Blue Bishop » Tue May 06, 2014 10:54 pm

Balgias wrote:Where do I check and see where my characters scale is ?

There's no obvious way to check player scale, it's usually evident in the infection strain you take. The Wyvern is a 5, while, say, a more humanoid strain like the latex fox is in the 3 range.
Blue Bishop

Postby Evilpancake » Thu May 22, 2014 10:22 pm

um, what's "bound state" i'm trying to trigger this unbirth event, i took Fire sprite nanites so i'm small, but its not triggering...

also how do you enable unbirth on your player? I found the inner predator vial, but have yet to figure out the unbirth part
Evilpancake

Postby Blue Bishop » Thu May 22, 2014 11:18 pm

Evilpancake wrote:um, what's "bound state" i'm trying to trigger this unbirth event, i took Fire sprite nanites so i'm small, but its not triggering...

also how do you enable unbirth on your player? I found the inner predator vial, but have yet to figure out the unbirth part

If you have more UB active, you should always be getting the unbirth scene every time you lose to a female wyvern, the bound state itself is a random occurrence afterwards.

Keep in mind, to avoid weird RNG, you never get it the first time. Afterwards, the chance for it to happen increases each time it fails to happen, and once it does happen the value is reset back to a 1 (2 if you have kinky). If you're undo-scrimming to get the scene, then there's your problem.

As for player unbirth, I believe you have to interact with Doctor Medea to eventually receive the option, I believe.
Blue Bishop

Postby Evilpancake » Fri May 23, 2014 12:02 am

I have full UB on, but when i lose to a female wyvern all i get is the scene where you like get cocooned and wake up watching her unbirth someone else and walk away

is that the scene you're talking about? cuz that's not very exciting lol, its like 2 sentences.

And thanks i'll have to see if i can do the Doctor quests, never actually done main quests, keep getting distracted hehe
Evilpancake

Postby Blue Bishop » Fri May 23, 2014 12:42 am

Evilpancake wrote:I have full UB on, but when i lose to a female wyvern all i get is the scene where you like get cocooned and wake up watching her unbirth someone else and walk away

is that the scene you're talking about? cuz that's not very exciting lol, its like 2 sentences.

And thanks i'll have to see if i can do the Doctor quests, never actually done main quests, keep getting distracted hehe

That's the scene it's had since its inception, many a years ago. Though I've spruced it up, it's thematically unchanged. The bound state in question is more of an easter egg, and is not directly unbirth-related.
Blue Bishop

Return to General Chat