trying to recover from lost save....

trying to recover from lost save....

Postby ironroar » Thu May 01, 2014 9:22 pm

hey if anyone knows how to unlock the volunteer perks with the doctors and or has a complete list of in-game items/weapons/armor ect it would help greatly in restoring some of my progress, its my fault really i didnt keep up with the updates saw some new buttons and accidently wiped weeks of progress clean... id'e be quite grateful to any help i can get with this please.
ironroar

Re: trying to recover from lost save....

Postby Wahn » Fri May 02, 2014 12:13 am

You simply get a volunteer perk every few levels. Every 3 I think it was...

To get you over the tedious leveling bit in your re-play, you can just use this saveword-stub to advance your attributes and level: 22}23}25}21}27}25}38}298}90}1}16}
Wahn

Postby ironroar » Fri May 02, 2014 7:39 pm

Wahn wrote:You simply get a volunteer perk every few levels. Every 3 I think it was...

To get you over the tedious leveling bit in your re-play, you can just use this saveword-stub to advance your attributes and level: 22}23}25}21}27}25}38}298}90}1}16}

ty but the perks i wanted back involved completing missions for the people working on a cure i had that all done and it was time consumingis there a part of the saveword that reffers to those because ive reset the doctors before and the perks remained i just dont know how to get them back directly,also i quite an impressive collection of gear clothes and such, is there a sorce somewhere i can use to reclaim that?
ironroar

Postby Wahn » Sun May 04, 2014 12:59 pm

Well, if the savegames are gone or overwritten with a different version, there isn't really anything one can do, sorry. I would recommend just sorting away the game file as well as the saves belonging to that specific game version every time you switch to a new version. That way, you can conceivably to back in the storage folder, open the old game version and its old saves later and generate a saveword/inventory file to use in case of a mishap like this.
Wahn

Postby ironroar » Sun May 04, 2014 2:27 pm

alright thank you for your help and time
ironroar

Return to General Chat