Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby sb2 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:22 pm

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before and I'm afraid I've not got many specifics, but I've noticed on several games that after playing the game for a while (not sure how long) all Herm Hyena creatures (inc. NPCs) stop giving the Herm Hyena infection, which is a pain if you want to interact with certain NPCs (Kara and Grant) and didn't get vials before hand.

I'm not sure if it happens every time, as I don't always play the same save for a long period of time (it depends on the updates), but I do know that it's got nothing to do with the save word as I don't use the save word feature, preferring to start again on a new update.
sb2

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:08 pm

sb2 wrote:I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before and I'm afraid I've not got many specifics, but I've noticed on several games that after playing the game for a while (not sure how long) all Herm Hyena creatures (inc. NPCs) stop giving the Herm Hyena infection, which is a pain if you want to interact with certain NPCs (Kara and Grant) and didn't get vials before hand.

I'm not sure if it happens every time, as I don't always play the same save for a long period of time (it depends on the updates), but I do know that it's got nothing to do with the save word as I don't use the save word feature, preferring to start again on a new update.

Hmmm... that's odd. I'm not sure what could be causing that or how to track it down. What's your status with the various hyena content? Are you a gang member? Are you the Matriarch? Did you lose the Matriarch fight once, twice or not even attempt it? Do you have a rough idea of when these problems start happening?
TigerStripes

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:18 pm

Random Bob wrote:<link menu system>

Well, in the case of the Central Library, it wasn't that I expected that list to ever get longer by maybe one or two more options should potential ideas pop up, rather I wanted two numbers that weren't likely to be accidentally inputted or one mistakenly used instead of the other.

<various typos>

Patches made.

<Cheerbreeder desc in scene>

The scene's been corrected to use one of the one-word adjective descriptors instead of the full body description.

derpmaus wrote:In the Painted Wolf Herm loss scene:
With a pleasant chuckle, the hir hands tear into your clothing, stripping you nude before holding you upside down.

If you mean the "hir" part - that's not a typo - it's a deliberate choice for herm characters. (that and shi)

Actually, they're pointing out the 'the hir'. Patch made.

gappydave wrote:<fox kit typo>

Patch made.
TigerStripes

Postby Random Bob » Thu May 01, 2014 4:53 am

TigerStripes wrote:Well, in the case of the Central Library, it wasn't that I expected that list to ever get longer by maybe one or two more options should potential ideas pop up, rather I wanted two numbers that weren't likely to be accidentally inputted or one mistakenly used instead of the other.
It it gets the job done, then it's good enough for me. ;)

TigerStripes wrote:Actually, they're pointing out the 'the hir'. Patch made.
Well, with bolding like that it can be interpreted both ways, that's why I've only mentioend "hir". Outside of the obvious small fix needed there, one needs to remember that shi and hir were reported as typos, even in this very topic, so I felt it's better to clarify that.

I don't know if this happens with other options too, since I've only checked this one, but after accepting the heat control treatment from Medea you'll see:
I hope you have an very enjoyable and productive time,” she says, tidying up her instruments.
"an".
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby sb2 » Thu May 01, 2014 9:46 am

TigerStripes wrote:Hmmm... that's odd. I'm not sure what could be causing that or how to track it down. What's your status with the various hyena content? Are you a gang member? Are you the Matriarch? Did you lose the Matriarch fight once, twice or not even attempt it? Do you have a rough idea of when these problems start happening?

Originally, I thought it was a side-effect of reaching the end of the quest, but this time it happened before I had even joined the gang, which was annoying as it locked me out of interactions since even the Herm Hyena random encounters stop giving the infection too.

I've definitely had it as the Matriarch and after a double loss as well, or even most of the time, but since I typically do the gang quest in line with the main one (in between waiting) it's not usually an issue. This time around I was trying out other things instead, but even when I encountered the first 'join the gang' quest it wasn't providing an infection.

As I said, all I can guess is that it has something to do with being later on in the game. Perhaps something to do with the main story line? Not sure how that could factor into things, but every time I can remember it happening has been after the Mouse/Matt choice (I wouldn't be able to remember if the choice is a factor unfortunately, although if it helps I sided with Matt this time around at least).

If it helps I tend to use Microwaved, and before that I was almost always a researcher and have had this issue with both, so perhaps it could have something to do with how both 'abilities' block infections?

Sorry I can't be of more help.
sb2

Postby gappydave » Fri May 02, 2014 12:26 am

Missing space in birth scene
Your child sucklesat
Should be suckles at.
gappydave

Postby Random Bob » Fri May 02, 2014 5:14 am

When using female parts after winning with manticore:
roving organ moves up and down into your seeking your hidden pleasure spots
"your"
Legs open wide like a yawning chasm you have don’t have to wait
"you have don't have", lulz
you have to marvel at how full the manticore’s balls as they grind
missing "are"

Also when I ate awesomer fruit and agreed to a torso infection:
You groan and grab at your chest, normal human, lovely, healthy-looking skin glistening as your palmable B cup breasts become C cup jugs! Status:
I don't think status part is supposed to be there.

Tanuki infection seems bugged (or at least it bugged on me), I've started a playthrough today and it seems that grow/expand cock/balls doesn't work as supposed, I had a fully female character and after using those commands it showed up messages like:
Your tanuki magic surges down into your balls as they begin to swell rapidly! Your balls feel like they have become apricot-sized balls!
using it again would also show up proper messages (become lemon-sized etc.), but they are absent in the game. Looking at myself would only show as me having female parts and trying any sex option would also only let me use my female parts.
Last edited by Random Bob on Fri May 02, 2014 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby gappydave » Fri May 02, 2014 10:49 am

I was giving my character the cerberus infection when this happened.
You almost tip forward in surprise, a coat of short, coarse fur. It is as black as coal, covering your dark, rough skin glistening as your manly breasts become slender B cup tits!
I'm sure that the middle part isn't supposed to be here as there is no reference to the chest in the line.
gappydave

Postby Random Bob » Fri May 02, 2014 11:03 am

I'm not sure how the pregnancy works exactly, but after I got cheerleading perk, which makes you a wolf breeder - my child was fully human. Despite me being fully cheerleader and being impregnated by a wolfman. Something to look into.
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby Wahn » Fri May 02, 2014 11:41 am

Random Bob wrote:I'm not sure how the pregnancy works exactly, but after I got cheerleading perk, which makes you a wolf breeder - my child was fully human. Despite me being fully cheerleader and being impregnated by a wolfman. Something to look into.

Oops, forgot to exchange the main game file, which contains the new pregnancy settings.
Wahn

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat