I want to draw all the characters

I want to draw all the characters

Postby lionsilverwolf » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:46 am

I need the in-game description for every character and combatant you can encounter, I'd like to draw them all! Free for use in-game of course.

I'm gonna try working my way down through the list.
NPC List

Gobby
Hadiya/Generic Hyena
Steven Human Form
Steven Equiform
Bubble Deflated
Sonya
Lilith
Adam
Last edited by lionsilverwolf on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:11 pm, edited 11 times in total.
lionsilverwolf

Re: I want to draw all the characters

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:05 pm

That's really generous of you. There's a whole lot of characters in the game and their appearances aren't always fixed. Is there anyone in particular you'd like to start with? Also, is there somewhere we can see your other art? I'd like to see what else you've done to help pick who might be good matches for your style.
TigerStripes

Postby lionsilverwolf » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:13 pm

TigerStripes wrote:That's really generous of you. There's a whole lot of characters in the game and their appearances aren't always fixed. Is there anyone in particular you'd like to start with? Also, is there somewhere we can see your other art? I'd like to see what else you've done to help pick who might be good matches for your style.

I have a FurAffinity. I'm seeing this as a two-birds-one-stone thing, I'll get to stretch myself, esp to fetishes I haven't touched yet, and the game gets art for everything!

I'm really not sure where to start though, aside from just gathering descriptions and then going with whatever piques my interest first.
lionsilverwolf

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:25 am

I'm sorry for the delay in responding. I'm leaving for a con shortly, so I've had a busy week of preparation and haven't been able to put together any kind of description set for you. My recommendation to get yourself started is to go to NPC page of the Wiki and check out the individual character pages. While only some of them have their descriptions in there, it should be enough to get you started at least.
TigerStripes

Postby lionsilverwolf » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:18 pm

TigerStripes wrote:I'm sorry for the delay in responding. I'm leaving for a con shortly, so I've had a busy week of preparation and haven't been able to put together any kind of description set for you. My recommendation to get yourself started is to go to NPC page of the Wiki and check out the individual character pages. While only some of them have their descriptions in there, it should be enough to get you started at least.

HUZZAH!
lionsilverwolf

Postby lionsilverwolf » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:49 am

lionsilverwolf

Postby lionsilverwolf » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:06 am

lionsilverwolf

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:09 am

Very nice. We really appreciate getting new fan art.
TigerStripes

Postby TigerStripes » Tue May 31, 2016 1:50 pm

I meant to respond earlier, but the art you've done of these two have been added to the game. I've used your art of Hadiya for her before she comes back to the bunker. It'll swap to the one we already had after that point.
TigerStripes

Postby lionsilverwolf » Tue May 31, 2016 7:00 pm

TigerStripes wrote:I meant to respond earlier, but the art you've done of these two have been added to the game. I've used your art of Hadiya for her before she comes back to the bunker. It'll swap to the one we already had after that point.

Sweet!

I'll be doing more here in a couple weeks, I'm getting a new computer (this one is like... almost 10 years old). I'm also planning on coloring these eventually, though if someone else wants to take a crack at that they're more than welcome to.
lionsilverwolf

Next

Return to Art and Media