change gender lock?

change gender lock?

Postby wolfwing » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:27 am

Is there a way to change gender locks mid game? I wouldn't mind a cheat if there isn't a way, like with Icarus would like to play through some of the male stuff, then switch sexes or other such things.
wolfwing

Re: change gender lock?

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:09 am

wolfwing wrote:Is there a way to change gender locks mid game? I wouldn't mind a cheat if there isn't a way, like with Icarus would like to play through some of the male stuff, then switch sexes or other such things.

This forum is for the Multiplayer game, not the Single-Player one. That said, it is possible to (somewhat) swap your gender lock. Go to the Zoo and find the Vet Supplies event. You'll be able to swap to one of the three basics or remove the locks entirely - though it may take two tries to get the full effect if you've already got a gender lock.
TigerStripes

Postby wolfwing » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:34 pm

oops sorry, what I get for trying to post before bed :>
wolfwing

Postby Crowsnow » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:35 pm

Hi, I'm replying to this post and I understand my post does not relate to this original thread but because none of my posts were being addressed by staff, and I'm beginning to think someone must have changed my password because I still can not log in and I am still having ISP or IP address problems and at this point I am seriously doubting that I was suspended or banned or IP address blocked from the game because I have now been waiting for 2 weeks now and my issues have not been resolved. I believe the least the staff could do would be to let me reset my password or if that's not the issue and I am indeed being punished then the least the staff of this game could do would be to tell me why and understand that I did need to change my IP to attempt to contact the game's staff. I am trying to get help from staff. And I am honestly frustrated and tired of waiting. I will not stop posting in forums to get the attention of this game's awful customer service as I have spent and considered spending more mako on this game. Thank you for understanding and I would appreciate any staff help. Lastly, for your information, if I had evil intentions, I could have easily created additional accounts and characters and easily change my IP several times and utilized several computers to multi login which is the only reason that I can think of for being punished if I am indeed being punished but I have never done so. I have never done anything with the intent to take advantage of other players in the game or to cheat the game or to break any rules of the game.
Thank you again and my in game name is Crowsnow.
Crowsnow

Postby Grzyby15 » Sun May 24, 2015 11:25 pm

Nice information, good to know.
Grzyby15

Return to General Chat