Web mode for FSMUD

Web mode for FSMUD

Postby Yith » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:44 pm

Hi, I was playing ealier and found I liked the web mode more than the MUD mode, but I observed, their were no victory/defeat/transformation messages in web mode, this on purpose to get us to play in the MUD mode?
What the Alpha says, I do.
Yith

Re: Web mode for FSMUD

Postby nukuv » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:16 am

Where/how would you suggest it be displayed, is the question?
nukuv
Site Admin

Postby Yith » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:58 pm

Sry nuku, I wandered away from the website lol.a tab on the combat log window that filters out the combat specs and just displays the transformation/victory/ and defeat messages. easy to do i think. OH! noticed you guys are hitting a decline on your single player goals, an FA banner might help with that and catching up on you guys' backlogs. I mean seriously I think that's hurting you the most, people making donations and not getting their requested content (if any) into the game in a timely manner. I love the single player game, and I know that it's your bread and butter, I also understand it's hard to get authors to write when there's no money, but, I do beleive it's your biggest obstacle.
Yith

Postby nukuv » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:05 pm

I must admit, I didn't understand half of that.
nukuv
Site Admin

Postby Yith » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:33 pm

which parts?
Yith

Postby Yith » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:39 pm

Sry nuku, I wandered away from the website lol.
a tab on the combat log window that filters out the combat specs and just displays the transformation/victory/ and defeat messages. easy to do i think.
in the combat page in web mode, there is a combat log and a status log now, so, put another log in there, one that shows defeat messages, victory messages, and transformation messages from the battle.

OH! noticed you guys are hitting a decline on your single player goals, an FA banner might help with that and catching up on you guys' backlogs. I mean seriously I think that's hurting you the most, people making donations and not getting their requested content (if any) into the game in a timely manner. I love the single player game, and I know that it's your bread and butter, I also understand it's hard to get authors to write when there's no money, but, I do beleive it's your biggest obstacle.
Here I was saying to help bring in the money you guys were lacking, put up a Flexible Survival advertisement banner on fur affinity. And threw a guess in there about why you guys find your single player fanbase dropping off. Say I pay for some content, at the current rate of writing it would take about 2 months to show up.. give or take based on my observations. I went on to detail some of the reasons for the slow content release, namely cash for the writers.
Yith

Return to General Chat