Black Wasp parasite

Black Wasp parasite

Postby Werenight » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:35 am

Apologies if this has been resolved in another topic but i cannot seem to be able to get rid of the larva, i have attempted to get impregnated before the eggs can get fertilized but I can't seem to get pregnant.

I have looked over the code and it seems that i am stuck at larvaegg=2, after looking over it i don't seem to have found anything to reduce it to 1 or 0. then again I'm not an expert at code.

Is there something i missed that i should be doing? Thanks
Werenight

Re: Black Wasp parasite

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:35 am

Originally, you had to hang out indoors, where the Black Wasps couldn't find you, for a certain amount of time and the parasite would die. As of about this time last year I know that the parasite's death wasn't working so you were stuck with it, but I don't know if that was ever changed.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:14 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Originally, you had to hang out indoors, where the Black Wasps couldn't find you, for a certain amount of time and the parasite would die. As of about this time last year I know that the parasite's death wasn't working so you were stuck with it, but I don't know if that was ever changed.

I did double-check the code at that time and did some minor alterations to the libido impacts to make it easier to resist the parasite long enough to expel it, but I don't believe I made any functional changes. It all seemed to be in working order as far as I could assess, but was just a little too difficult.
TigerStripes

Postby boring7 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:42 pm

Never dipped my toes in that pond, too much squick; but stockpiling libido suppressant from the hospital might help keep libido and submission rates down.

I'm guessing here.
boring7

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:24 pm

Having the Cold Fish feat is another useful one, since it helps counter the libido rise caused by the parasite.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Return to General Chat