Voting Poll - March Bonus Hours

What would you like Wahn to do for bonus hour content? (see below)

Poll ended at Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:47 am

Join the Wolfman cheerleading squad
19%
New Carl scenes
16%
New threesome scenes w/Lilith
4%
Sinful pleasures w/Atticus
10%
Sex scenes w/Shawn the Ram
15%
Jill the Centaur as an NPC
6%
Attack on Camp Bravo
10%
Catgirl library visitor
16%
Helen/Xerxes with other NPCs
3%

Total votes : 150

Re: Voting Poll - March Bonus Hours

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:56 am

Evilpancake wrote:lol, any word on when some of that is coming? or maybe i've missed some recently, i haven't seen (or at least paid attention to/discovered) any vorish stuff since the megakitty update

Well, I have almost 5 pages of written notes that I'm slowly transcribing, but that only represented a portion of what needs to be written up. That portion only contains the player as a spectator and assistant to the UB, not a participant on either side. While I hope to get include UB of the player, the scope of the necessary, must-do content may not leave the time for it on this round. The other request does include UB of player though, so you'll get some with that one.

But all that aside, things should get back to the topic of the voting poll. I think Wahn's got a pretty good mix of options here that I'd like to see, so I hope someone's willing to back one or two of the non-winners.
TigerStripes

Postby Blue Bishop » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:18 am

Evilpancake wrote:lol, any word on when some of that is coming? or maybe i've missed some recently, i haven't seen (or at least paid attention to/discovered) any vorish stuff since the megakitty update

Should see a little coming up soon(ish). My current project adds vore content on the side, and I periodically update my progress on the projects subforum.
Blue Bishop

Postby Wahn » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:26 pm

Cheerleaders it is then - a cheerleader infection and the chance to join the team for females and mpreg men. :)
Wahn

Previous

Return to General Chat