Q&A about NPC Fun

Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby Blue Bishop » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:11 pm

Confused about certain requirements for interacting with any given NPC? Ask here!
Blue Bishop

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby Wafflewoo » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:47 pm

Saw that Coleen supposedly got new scenes added lately for her human form, but is there a specific way to get them?
The normal options and interactions seem to not lead to anything. Thanks.
Wafflewoo

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:41 pm

Wafflewoo wrote:Saw that Coleen supposedly got new scenes added lately for her human form, but is there a specific way to get them?
The normal options and interactions seem to not lead to anything. Thanks.

As long as you have not yet used her 'spray' option and you don't yet have Sarah in the bunker, you should be able to have sex with her by offering to 'fuck Coleen'. Once Sarah's in the bunker, Coleen will start to change and you'll need to make her into another husky to advance that path.
TigerStripes

Postby SirWolffe » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:41 pm

dennise the singing gryphon pet----
found her outside.
went to beach.
go west, go south, keep rehitting south.
i get the beach events, so i think this is where i find her. i have done it long enough to marry the viking, get crab pet, do floating castle, get trident, meet gold dragon. hate the bum, and am now getting 4 to 5 beach parties in a row. and i have spent about 6 hours real time. what am i doing wrong?
SirWolffe

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:03 pm

SirWolffe wrote:<Denise the Gryphoness>

You may not have gotten one of the outcomes from the first event that did not complete it. I'd suggest you start by going back to the outside area and hunting for 'Lonely Gryphoness'. If it can be found, you'd not successfully completed it. Try to track down the singing and talk to her (Herm Gryphon body or succeed a charisma check). If that cannot be found, return to the beach and hunt for 'Gryphoness Nest'. If you cannot find 'Gryphoness Nest', you probably inadvertently refused at some stage of getting her and she's been locked out.
TigerStripes

Postby SirWolffe » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:08 pm

wow.
thanks for the record breaking help
SirWolffe

Postby Wahn » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:54 pm

Should you still have trouble getting her even after the steps Stripes listed, it's likely that you accidentally locked her out (which can happen if you refuse to step in when creatures want to capture her on the beach). Though don't despair, a bit of saveword patching can fix even that... entry #45 should be Denise, which is 0 when all events are still open. You're welcome to post your saveword and I'll have a look.
Wahn

Postby ArneDanka » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:58 am

How do I modify Artemis, I finished lisas quest but have no idea how to modify artemis.
ArneDanka

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:56 am

ArneDanka wrote:How do I modify Artemis, I finished lisas quest but have no idea how to modify artemis.

To mod Artemis, you just need to 'look rubber tigress' while she's your companion. I'll try to hint better at that.
TigerStripes

Postby SirWolffe » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:42 pm

black wasp event result. is there any way to undo it? if you fight them off will you still lay eggs? can you still have a normal pregnancy?
what about cheat with save word?

the garden, trying to save the girl from the plant.... i killed the plant in 3 or 4 rounds but did not seem to save the girl. how do i do to save her? i know its possible cause she is a npc on the list.
SirWolffe

Next

Return to General Chat