Q&A about NPC Fun

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby sunrunnr » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:42 pm

Thank you for your timely response. I now have a much better understanding of Mul. I was wondering about one thing though. Instead of there being a 50% chance of activating Mul's newest scene, would it be possible for him to have an action menu like so many other NPCs have? I ask mainly because I seem to have the worst luck when it comes to % chances for scenes, an example being the hours I spent testing Mul with the scene not activating even 1 single time. Thank you again for your time and help.
sunrunnr

Postby Wahn » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:03 pm

The scene where he mounts your cock will only fire once you have fucked him as an orc warrior multiple times...
Wahn

Postby sunrunnr » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:39 pm

I did exactly that and I keep getting the same scene. I gave up after around 30-35 attempts.
sunrunnr

Postby Wahn » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:05 am

You are submitting to him, right? The extra scene comes up when he beats you.
Wahn

Postby Ent » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:17 pm

How do I get the item needed to turn Christy male?
Ent

Postby Wahn » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:04 pm

Ent wrote:How do I get the item needed to turn Christy male?

Go to the mall and pick it up. It appears after the event when she tells you about it.
Wahn

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:00 pm

So it appears that there's now an option to turn Eric fully female? I got the option from him and talked to Valeria at the museum, but I can't seem to find the correct item or event I need get the transformation.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Wahn » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:28 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:So it appears that there's now an option to turn Eric fully female? I got the option from him and talked to Valeria at the museum, but I can't seem to find the correct item or event I need get the transformation.

Hm, strange - the word Hera should be highlighted in the text, but isn't. I'll send an update soon to make the target event a bit more obvious ("temple of hera" btw.)
Wahn

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:25 pm

So what's the sequence needed to get the new content with Angie (convincing her that she should be with you instead of Midnight)? Nothing I've tried has done anything that I can tell.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Wahn » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:41 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:So what's the sequence needed to get the new content with Angie (convincing her that she should be with you instead of Midnight)? Nothing I've tried has done anything that I can tell.

You have to have sex with her 6 times before bringing Midnight in - might be a bit repetitive right now, with only the single sex scene, but there'll be other scenes to mix things up in the future...
Wahn

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat