Q&A about NPC Fun

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby Alesleo » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:08 pm

Thank you very much! :)
Alesleo

Postby barian » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Hello! I'm having trouble finding the NPC David.

I saved him in the event "Captured Demon", and met him once and fucked him in the event "Thankful Soldier". But I cannot trigger the event again. I tried hunting for it in several locations, including from the library, but I keep getting "You don't think what you're looking for can be found here..."

He isn't at Camp Bravo and I've looked online for any answers.

No clue, any ideas?

EDIT: I managed to trigger it again, by hunting and redoing the "Captured Demon" event again, and hunting "Thankful Soldier" from the library. It might have not triggered before because I might have loaded the game, but it picked up from how many times I had sexed him already.
Last edited by barian on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
barian

Postby Fiend » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:52 pm

I'm still having no luck with the Leo quest in the Park, is there any more input on what to do or can this only be done by herm or female characters?
Fiend

Postby Syril_of_Snow » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:38 am

I think I'm having the same problem as Fiend.

I'm trying to get the Feline girls for Leonard's Pride, but my male character can not grow breasts/produce milk for them to latch on. (before you ask, my character is male preferred, can shift, and has mpreg) Is there a way for males to do this quest? Because I remember a long time ago, my male character (had all the same feats) got and finished this quest before....
Syril_of_Snow

Postby sb2 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:29 pm

I've forgotten how to find the McDermott farm, I don't suppose anyone can point me in the right direction? The wiki and searching have failed me.
sb2

Postby Wahn » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:42 pm

sb2 wrote:I've forgotten how to find the McDermott farm, I don't suppose anyone can point me in the right direction? The wiki and searching have failed me.

Search for "cow" in the dry plains...
Wahn

Postby Krux » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:40 pm

With one of the updates, you were supposed to be able to find Mul in the Orc Lair and fight him for some "fun time". But I can't seem to find him anywhere. Either I'm doing something wrong or the latest "non backer" update doesn't have that feat yet. Any leads?
Krux

Postby Wahn » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:59 pm

Krux wrote:With one of the updates, you were supposed to be able to find Mul in the Orc Lair and fight him for some "fun time". But I can't seem to find him anywhere. Either I'm doing something wrong or the latest "non backer" update doesn't have that feat yet. Any leads?

You can run nto him in the hallway near the entrance, as an alternative to the random orcs there. A fight will result with new scenes as aftermath. If you are an orc warrior yourself, you can even fuck him (he gets more used to it in repeat tries and sometimes even sinks himself on the player`s cock when victorious after a while.

The scene has a 1 in 6 chamce of coming up when you go east in the dark hallway. There, Mul can `catch` you on your 'escape attempt' and try to drag you back to your cell.
Wahn

Postby sunrunnr » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:04 am

I've been trying to trigger Mul's newest position/scene for a lot longer than I'd like to admit. After trying with various different feats, I thought I'd get smart and look into the coding. I definitely don't feel smarter now considering all I've gained is more questions on the matter.

Does meeting Boghrim before Mul in any way matter? I saw mention of it a few times, when "BoghrimMet is 0" along with being pure leads to a scene. "BoghrimSlaveDeal" is mentioned next which is about when my head started to hurt. Scrolling further down I noticed a bunch of stuff that was related to orc breeder as well as some scenes for submission. My question concerning those scenes is, being a submissive breeder and winning a fight would lead me to the scenes that seemed to me as though they belonged to a dominant player victory? Of all the various feats I tested with, none of them were with orc breeder infection.

Don't have to draw me a map if you want to avoid spoiling the hunt for other players but please give me some kind of hints or clues to point me in the right general direction. Thanks!
sunrunnr

Postby Wahn » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:49 am

sunrunnr wrote:I've been trying to trigger Mul's newest position/scene for a lot longer than I'd like to admit.

What you seem to have looked at is this:
Code: Select all
instead of going West from Dark Hallway 1:
   if bodyname of player is "Orc Warrior" and player is pure:
      if BoghrimMet is 0:
         say "[BoghrimSlaveDeal]";
      otherwise:
         move player to Main Hall;
         say "     Confidently stomping forward like any other orc would, you walk into the room. A few of the green brutes look up for a moment, then get back to whatever they were doing. Looks like it worked, you're in and no one suspects that you're not a regular orc.";
   otherwise:
      say "     Just strolling into a large room full of drunken and horny orcs isn't a good idea if you're not an orc warrior yourself. You don't think you could make it through the gangbang that would follow if you with stumbled in there and everyone converged on the fresh piece of ass to try out - at least not sane and without succumbing to an infection halfway through.";

That scene fires when the player is trying to walk into the main orc drinking hall, either letting him meet the boss orc and getting offered a taste of his new slave for some food, or stopping the player if he's not in an orc shape.

Walking west, deeper into the orc lair, will give the possibility of Boghrim scenes.

-----

The interesting code bit for you is just a little bit below:
Code: Select all
instead of going East from Dark Hallway 1 while a random chance of 1 in 6 succeeds:
   now inasituation is true;
   now OrcSpecialFightNumber is 1;   [meeting Mul]
   challenge "Orc Warrior";

instead of going East from Dark Hallway 2 while a random chance of 1 in 6 succeeds:
   now inasituation is true;
   now OrcSpecialFightNumber is 1;   [meeting Mul]
   challenge "Orc Warrior";   

So as you go east - towards the side exit... as in "fleeing out of the orc lair" - you have a 1 in 6 chance of running into Mul with each step. A fight follows, and if you win and are an orc warrior, you can fuck him and get him used to anal sex after a few repetitions. If he is used to it (3x fucking him), he will start to ride the player's cock on his own when winning against the player - with a 50% probability.

Though maybe I made it too unlikely to run into him... I'll raise it to 1 in 3 I guess.
Wahn

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat