Q&A about NPC Fun

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby Lasidora » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:37 pm

Concerning Tehuantl.... How do I activate her other quests? More specifically the heat one. Not sure where to go to hunt for the event :/
Lasidora

Postby AGentlemanCalledB » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:16 pm

Lasidora wrote:Concerning Tehuantl.... How do I activate her other quests? More specifically the heat one. Not sure where to go to hunt for the event :/

The quest will begin shortly after you've brought her back to the bunker, punctuated by her initial heat scene. After that the event "Feline Relief" should become available in the red light district.

Once that event is completed and you've turned in the quest her heat will settle into a regular cycle (~40 turns), and while she's in heat the bunker NPC interaction/threesome scenes have the possibility of triggering when you navigate to the bunker.
AGentlemanCalledB

Postby Lasidora » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:33 pm

oooh red light. the one place i didnt check. gracias. :)
Lasidora

Postby ironroar » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:06 pm

ok anybody know how to complete alexandra's pure route? , i got to the automon activity quest, i got the event,then returned to her but i cant figure out what to do next, i believe i may have missed the next mission and other than a place to stash extra survivors there dosnt seem to be any rewards so far... can anyone help?
ironroar

Postby TigerStripes » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:11 pm

Unfortunately, that's all there is at present for the Alexandra's good path. More will be coming in time.
TigerStripes

Postby ironroar » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:35 pm

TigerStripes wrote:Unfortunately, that's all there is at present for the Alexandra's good path. More will be coming in time.

well thx for the response hopefully its added soon i know origionally there was talk of getting possible combat equipment from this,heres hoping that thats added as-well
ironroar

Postby millyrainbow » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:21 pm

I read something about pissing christy off and something about an outside event called Dragons Prey that it seems to be tied too.
As broken as that sounds (atleast to me xD) i was curious as to what this is all about, and how to start this up, since i was certain i had done everything with christy xD
millyrainbow

Postby Wahn » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:42 am

millyrainbow wrote:I read something about pissing christy off and something about an outside event called Dragons Prey that it seems to be tied too.
As broken as that sounds (atleast to me xD) i was curious as to what this is all about, and how to start this up, since i was certain i had done everything with christy xD

Well, if you knock her up while she's still stuck in the wall, then later free her and then accidentally reveal that fact to her during sex (I think it comes up randomly or after x encounters) - she'll get angry and hunt you down after you run away.
Wahn

Postby redscale » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:41 pm

About Kara, specifically when you lose the Matriarch fight twice...

She gets special lines, but her sex scenes stay the same. Is this working as intended or not? It seems very jarring to have her go on about how she's going to show you how to be a good pet and such and then when you get in a scene with her it's the same as it's always been.
redscale

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:52 pm

redscale wrote:About Kara, specifically when you lose the Matriarch fight twice...

She gets special lines, but her sex scenes stay the same. Is this working as intended or not? It seems very jarring to have her go on about how she's going to show you how to be a good pet and such and then when you get in a scene with her it's the same as it's always been.

The framework to include those specialized scenes has been made, but the scenes haven't been written. Kara was an incomplete project left by Sarokcat when he stopped working on the game due to rl obligations. I'd given her some touch-ups and fixed some of her issues, but there's more that could be done with her.
TigerStripes

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat