Q&A about NPC Fun

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:03 am

If you've got the City Map feat, it speeds up the quest immensely.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby PhoenixFalcon » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:15 pm

I know but how do i actually fill him in instead of him telling me the same text of finding his associates and "They are looking for 50% of locations explored" thing?
PhoenixFalcon

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:44 pm

PhoenixFalcon wrote:I know but how do i actually fill him in instead of him telling me the same text of finding his associates and "They are looking for 50% of locations explored" thing?

It should have been doing that automatically with Dr. Mouse, but a bug was preventing it from rolling over. I'll send an update soon. Sorry about that.
TigerStripes

Postby dariusdurrgon » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:19 pm

Is there any more of the auto shop scene and how do i find it? I remember an auto shop gangbang and someone was being fucked by a car
dariusdurrgon

Postby xinmega » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:09 pm

Is it possible to still get Mul to fuck you after he gets into anal? I'm only triggering MulBottomAnalRide whenever I beat him.
xinmega

Postby Wahn » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:52 am

xinmega wrote:Is it possible to still get Mul to fuck you after he gets into anal? I'm only triggering MulBottomAnalRide whenever I beat him.

At first he'll have a 50-50 chance of fucking you or taking your dick, but after 4 times of getting dicked, he'll prefer that and go for it all the time. You can ride his pole if you do break him in for sex in the locker-room though, if that is your wish. Same thing with Mul visiting the library.
Wahn

Postby tontoman » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:26 pm

Hey, just saw the note about Bastet, was wondering how you can find her. Did the Nermine quest, but from what I've read can't get the scene with her that starts the thread.
tontoman

Postby Wahn » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:12 am

tontoman wrote:Hey, just saw the note about Bastet, was wondering how you can find her. Did the Nermine quest, but from what I've read can't get the scene with her that starts the thread.

The first appearance of Ankhtepi, Bastet's servant, is in a scene where the player fucks Nermine in her store. There are a few people who might come in and catch you at it, and the fennec is one of them.
Wahn

Postby jigglypuff7 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:20 pm

Hi, I'm trying to give Chris an Orc Brew like it says in the wiki but I'm not sure what the correct command is. I've tried "give chris orc brew" and "trade chris orc brew but neither of those worked.
jigglypuff7

Postby Servanash » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:30 am

jigglypuff7 wrote:Hi, I'm trying to give Chris an Orc Brew like it says in the wiki but I'm not sure what the correct command is. I've tried "give chris orc brew" and "trade chris orc brew but neither of those worked.

Give Orc Brew to Chris I think is the command
Servanash

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat