Q&A about NPC Fun

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby Wahn » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:27 pm

It sets the libido of feline players to 100 and uses up the catnip, as they spill/eat the leaves.
Wahn

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:45 pm

Ah.

I was hoping it might trigger a unique scene.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Savriss » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:31 am

Post an idea or two in the project for Angie.

I haven't thought of anything interesting to do with it yet, and the commission for Angie is temporarily complete. Barring any bright ideas, the next commission will be forging ahead with my current plans for her.
Pygmalion, craft me my own Galatea!
Savriss

Postby Evilpancake » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:34 pm

ok read the new update on bubble's possible UB scene but i can't seem to figure out how to trigger it...
Evilpancake

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:31 pm

Evilpancake wrote:ok read the new update on bubble's possible UB scene but i can't seem to figure out how to trigger it...

Okay, not sure if you'd gotten this info from elsewhere yet, but there's two main possibilities.
1> You've not interacted with Bubble enough. Talk/fuck her some more and you'll eventually get a short scene while talking to her which opens up several new sex options.
0r 2> More likely, you've not yet got access to the new content for Bubble. That update was put out on the 25th and updated on the 27th, so unless you've got a paid account for immediate access, you'll need to wait until her new content becomes available generally.
TigerStripes

Postby Evilpancake » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:20 pm

ahh, i wasn't aware there were two types of access, how will i know when i can access this content on a general level?
Evilpancake

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:05 pm

Evilpancake wrote:ahh, i wasn't aware there were two types of access, how will i know when i can access this content on a general level?

Capsule summary, releases are now on a delayed schedule of two weeks (or less) for basic access. Donators get advanced (1 wk delay for minor donation < $15) or full access (for donations of $15+). This is in addition to the Writer for Hire content that a donation already receives and is not a separate expense, but instead an added reward for supportive fans. The duration this access lasts depends on the size of the donation, but I think it's 1 month / hour (up to a certain limit). An account on the main server http://flexiblesurvival.com is needed to regulate this, but is easily made and is free.

The update announcements contain dates of when that content was submitted by the devs and added to the game. Looking at the right-hand side of the blog, you'll see three time stamps labeled as "Last updates". These show the date/time of the version you'll receive when you download or play the game in browser. The one in colour (green, yellow or red depending on access level) will indicate this. Comparing this date to the date of the announced content will show you what new material you'll be able to see since the last time you played/downloaded. Also, when you start up the game, you'll see a 'serial number' under the game title and above your first view of the Bunker. This is the date the game was compiled, providing another way to see the date you're playing on.
TigerStripes

Postby Traveler121 » Thu May 01, 2014 5:55 am

I want to search for Bubble at the Beach Plaza And I really now how to find her but every time I go south on the Beach Plaza to look for the boat to go to the bouncy castle I get that stupid Strange tide and the Dragon voyeurism so that I every time need to restore my save in order to not get transformed is there any way to chance that or A possibility that I don't get those every time??? I get every time the same events like the dragon boy but not something new like The Boat!!!

And I just Installed the new update So Can annybody give me some advice Please!!! :idea: :idea:
Traveler121

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu May 01, 2014 8:59 am

Try using the Hunt command.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Thu May 01, 2014 1:40 pm

Traveler121 wrote:<Bubble Trouble>

You can also use 'undo' to back up one turn.

As well, there's several means available to get to the Bouncy Castle - the boat (from the Pirate Treasure quest), the dinghy (found from same event if you've not started the treasure hunt) or by swimming using the 'gill fruit' (listed in best to worst order). If you have either boat or have eaten the gill fruit, you can nav to the Bouncy Castle.
TigerStripes

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat