Q&A about NPC Fun

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby SalohcinCourt » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:57 pm

Out of the blue I noticed Diego gave me a quest to go retrieve his collar from an Alpha Husky, however after doing so I can't seem to give it back to him. Is there anything specific I should be doing? On a separate note, I've had it where Diego has given me the quest repeatedly upon coming back to the Park, to the point that I have 3 of his collars. Thanks for any info!
*Edit* So they next update appeared two days later and explained the quest was unfinished, though I'm confused why his quest appeared, I don't recall having updated the game for a while. Regardless, sorry for asking a question that didn't have an answer!
SalohcinCourt

Postby ryuzakku » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:56 pm

Not exactly the best place to ask, but better than opening a new thread:

With the savewords killed, how do we save edit going forward?

I ask because I like to screw around with events - sometimes I keep Susan as a mate, sometimes I let her become the deer, sometimes I side with dr. Matt, sometimes I side with dr. mouse - but I don't want to reset everything each time I want to alter a single event.

Also, I've never seemed to be able to open up Joey's dominant sex scenes. Does he not have them? If he beat all 4 options he still says "I don't know, maybe we should just focus on my training right now.".
ryuzakku

Postby KiWolfGirl » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:30 am

Good questions since that is how I always unlocked Doran for every new release since beating him is so hard to begin with.
KiWolfGirl

Postby Krux » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:51 am

Was Philip moved/removed? Because I hunted for his event, and the game responds as if Outside isn't historia current location. Tried other areas with no luck. Same thing happened with the ogre event at the junkyard (Although they still aren't npcs, but I wanted to avoid to make a new thread just for them)
Krux

Postby Wahn » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:15 pm

Krux wrote:Was Philip moved/removed? Because I hunted for his event, and the game responds as if Outside isn't historia current location. Tried other areas with no luck. Same thing happened with the ogre event at the junkyard (Although they still aren't npcs, but I wanted to avoid to make a new thread just for them)

>hunt hungry
It should be somewhere...
You manage to find your way to Hungry Piggy!

While exploring the city, you stumble upon an odd sight in the basement of one of the buildings. A water pipe must have burst at some point, because the floor of the entire room is covered in mud. What's even stranger is that it looks like someone is living down here despite all the mud.

You spot a strange boar man rolling in the mud on the floor. He's enjoying himself so much that it takes him awhile to realize that someone is in the room. When he finally does, he stares at you with his beady pig eyes for a moment. Not knowing if he's friendly or not, you mentally brace yourself for a fight.

You relax a little when he smiles and says, "Hello there! My name is Philip. Don't worry, I'm not like those other creatures that are roaming the streets, humping everything in sight. I am really hungry though, could you please FEED me?"

Pig Pen
Not a literal pig pen, a basement actually. The floor is covered in a thick layer of mud. It seems whomever lives here is well stocked with small bottles of water, but there is no food anywhere, just a bunch of empty wrappers. There is a foul odor in the air.

You can see philip here.

^^ He's still available as usual. The npc was moved to the shack in the library garden though...
Wahn

Postby Wahn » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:19 pm

KiWolfGirl wrote:Good questions since that is how I always unlocked Doran for every new release since beating him is so hard to begin with.

You can still edit your export files - you just need to translate the numbers you see in the files into ascii symbols (if it starts with S and ends in ; that is encoded text). That way you can read the files more easily and know where to edit. Do this at your own risk though.

My tip would be to play till a choice point, export and bank those files so you can play one way and import some other time for a different fork later.
Wahn

Postby angstrom » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:37 pm

I'm having a bit of trouble with Alexandra, (I tried searching but it won't let me search for her name), I met her, submitted, talked, she told me to visit her at the police station, but when I go there she's missing. I checked the locker rooms and cells and she's not there either. Am I doing something wrong?
angstrom

Postby Wahn » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:45 pm

angstrom wrote:I'm having a bit of trouble with Alexandra, (I tried searching but it won't let me search for her name), I met her, submitted, talked, she told me to visit her at the police station, but when I go there she's missing. I checked the locker rooms and cells and she's not there either. Am I doing something wrong?

Had a little error in her code last month so she didn't appear in the right room - that should be fixed in the upcoming new version.
Wahn

Postby angstrom » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:05 am

Wahn wrote:
angstrom wrote:I'm having a bit of trouble with Alexandra, (I tried searching but it won't let me search for her name), I met her, submitted, talked, she told me to visit her at the police station, but when I go there she's missing. I checked the locker rooms and cells and she's not there either. Am I doing something wrong?

Had a little error in her code last month so she didn't appear in the right room - that should be fixed in the upcoming new version.

Oh cool, thanks, I for a second there I was worried I somehow broke my save
angstrom

Postby CaptainChlamidya » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:51 pm

I've been trying to get all of Icarus' scenes with other characters, but his scenes with Nadia and Yolanda won't appear. Did the scenes get removed? Or am I just doing something wrong?
CaptainChlamidya

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat