Q&A about NPC Fun

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby Blue Bishop » Wed May 06, 2015 10:50 pm

ROFLtheWAFL wrote:I noticed that Doran has an option for being completely internal, which is something I'd very much like. But the information describing that on the blog also stated the player has to also be internal when you defeat him? So far, I'm unaware of any way to be like that. Are there specific transformations that are internal, or does being female work, or is there an item, or what?

The Feral Sea Dragon/ess, Yamato Dragon/ess, Wyvern, Sierrasaur, Snake, and naga all are infections which have internal genitalia. If you have a cock infection from any one of those, you should make the switch after defeating him.
Blue Bishop

Postby TigerStripes » Thu May 07, 2015 3:19 am

PhoenixFalcon wrote:How can i get the guitar part for Hadiya while a PC is "Herm Preferred" and is too resistant to her infection?

Just keep sexing her up. If you've got "Herm Preferred", the scene where she normally offers the swap to male infection will auto-set as refused. Once that's done, you should be able to talk to her and she'll mention the guitar (provided 'guy' is not banned). The scene you're looking for starts with:

You approach Hadiya again, finding you needing more of her rough attention to satisfy you. She grins and spreads her arms, as if welcoming you for a hug and kiss. But as you come into her arms, she locks her jaws around your throat and grips you tightly, dropping you to the floor beside her plush chair. Her paws grab your ass roughly, claws digging into you as she bares your bottom. Holding it up, she starts grinding her shaft against it, spurting precum across it, tantalizing your asshole with gooey pre and brushes of her throbbing maleness.

The only situation where it shouldn't progress forward due to one of the results is if you are male for that scene, but also don't have any of the gender-related feat which would affect your resulting gender in some way. In that case, you'll need to encounter that scene three times under the same conditions.
TigerStripes

Postby Emeraldlink » Fri May 08, 2015 12:54 am

I have a question. Why isn't Doran included in the saveword? Every time I want to access his content I have to fight him as the Peculiar Dragon. I just updated the game to the most recent one and was able to access the new content he has, but my saveword never keeps him.
Emeraldlink

Postby Blue Bishop » Fri May 08, 2015 2:28 am

Emeraldlink wrote:I have a question. Why isn't Doran included in the saveword? Every time I want to access his content I have to fight him as the Peculiar Dragon. I just updated the game to the most recent one and was able to access the new content he has, but my saveword never keeps him.

I'll see if I can squeeze a saveword for him in during the next major update. It's something I've been wanting to do.
Blue Bishop

Postby JohnWangJohnson » Mon May 11, 2015 6:58 pm

Two questions about the new updates.

Firstly, what are the conditions to make Doran able to go by a female gender/accept items as listed in the recent update? I've spent quite a bit of time having sex with him and talking with him, but no new options seem to crop up after roleplay's been unlocked.

Secondly, which feline infections are set up for Icarus' new content? I've tried Leopardman, Jaguar Warrior, Tigress Hooker and Cheetahwoman - just which felines does the new content work for? Or does it have specific criteria to unlock?

EDIT: Also, is it correct to assume that you need to NOT have the ten food for Kenaz, to get at the Shemale Kenaz content? The wiki seems to imply this, but I'm not yet sure.

Any help is much appreciated.
JohnWangJohnson

Postby TigerStripes » Tue May 12, 2015 2:58 am

JohnWangJohnson wrote:<Doran, Icarus and Kenaz questions>

For Icarus, it should be any feline form. You need both feline body and feline head, though they don't need to match. The person who commissioned the update has confirmed it has worked for them, so it shouldn't be an issue. This content was first added on April 26th, with more on May 5th. You'll need a version of the game that's 150426 or greater. Check that at the game start-up.

As for Kenaz, he's got a long series of tasks and stuff before that point. You've got to give him the food and then take the next task, which will be to find 'Pertho' in the Red Light District. After that, keep working through his tasks. Eventually he'll be assaulted by the Shemale Collie. If you run instead of coming to his aid, he'll get turned into the male-herm version. At least, that's what I seem to get from checking the file. I'm not too familiar with him and his tasks are constructed in a very odd manner.

As for your Doran question, BB'll have to answer that one.
TigerStripes

Postby Blue Bishop » Tue May 12, 2015 4:33 pm

JohnWangJohnson wrote:Firstly, what are the conditions to make Doran able to go by a female gender/accept items as listed in the recent update? I've spent quite a bit of time having sex with him and talking with him, but no new options seem to crop up after roleplay's been unlocked.

Your build is likely out of date. Those options are available to you immediately, in the requests menu.
Blue Bishop

Postby JohnWangJohnson » Tue May 12, 2015 10:21 pm

TigerStripes wrote:<Stuff>

Huh - I guess it's just a terminology thing: I'd taken 'shemale Kenaz' as listed to mean, you know, a shemale. Kinda hard to be that with a pussy, but at least now I get that it's just a wonky use of terminology, not strangely inaccessible content.
Blue Bishop wrote:Your build is likely out of date. Those options are available to you immediately, in the requests menu.

Yeah, seems to be the case.

Thank you kindly.
JohnWangJohnson

Postby PhoenixFalcon » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:45 pm

How am I supposed to fill Dr.Mouse in when doing his mapping quest for his "associates"? How can I find them?
PhoenixFalcon

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:42 am

PhoenixFalcon wrote:How am I supposed to fill Dr.Mouse in when doing his mapping quest for his "associates"? How can I find them?

He's looking for you to discover 50% or more of the nav rooms in the game. Explore/hunt/meet NPCs to find more rooms.
TigerStripes

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat