Q&A about NPC Fun

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby torreny » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:03 am

I just seem to be inept at getting Icarus to turn dominant. Leaving him be for any length of time doesn't seem to trigger it. Given how easily everyone else seems to activate it, I feel like either something's broken on my end, or I'm just that bad, haha.
Everything is better with lizardmen.
torreny

Postby xXHepCatXx » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:35 pm

Would love some straight sex interactions Andromeda. Any chance of that being implemented?
xXHepCatXx

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:03 am

xXHepCatXx wrote:Would love some straight sex interactions Andromeda. Any chance of that being implemented?

Her creator specifically wanted her to be a lesbian and I don't like contradicting that.
TigerStripes

Postby xXHepCatXx » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:44 am

TigerStripes wrote:Her creator specifically wanted her to be a lesbian and I don't like contradicting that.
You guys are awfully cruel when it comes to female cat NPCs. :cry:

J/K you guys are awesome. Thanks for putting so much time into this. :D
By the way, I feel I have a great idea for a pet. Where should I discus it?
xXHepCatXx

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:14 pm

Well, there's already Fiona for hetero content, though she's not as much of a conversationalist.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby xXHepCatXx » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:36 pm

And she's always running of, so she's not mine to keep. There's also Svetlana, but she belongs to Lisa, so I can't take her home and beed her up properly. Whats a lion king to do without his pride of queens? Maybe we could capture and train Fiona with the Good Teacher, or Dominant feat.
xXHepCatXx

Postby JohnWangJohnson » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:25 pm

So a question about the new content:

For Lindsey, what are the conditions for the new MPreg stuff? Seems no matter how many times I do it, I can only access a scene starting with "After all our fun together you don't have a proper little bitch cunt yet?", or if I become a Wolftaur myself I can get one starting with "Another male wolftaur?". Neither of these strike me as particularly mpreg minded - and the succumb ending I tried out similarly didn't involve actual mpreg content. As such, I feel like I'm missing something. So can someone clearly state the conditions for Lindsey's new content, and the extent to which they exist?
JohnWangJohnson

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:48 pm

JohnWangJohnson wrote:<Lindsey MPreg content query>

To access the MPreg version of the scenes with Lindsey, you need to be sufficiently trained by him. This means he'll have to have had sex with you at least 4 or more times. If you are above that value and lose/submit to a regular Wolftaur, that count will be decreased by 1 (to a minimum of 3). If you are filling your time between having sex with Lindsey with regular Wolftaur sex, they'll be breaking your training to be _his_ wolftaur slut.

If that's not the issue, then I'd say you don't have the most up-to-date version of the game. Check the release date (version) when you start up the game.
TigerStripes

Postby JohnWangJohnson » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:49 pm

TigerStripes wrote:
JohnWangJohnson wrote:<Lindsey MPreg content query>

To access the MPreg version of the scenes with Lindsey, you need to be sufficiently trained by him. This means he'll have to have had sex with you at least 4 or more times. If you are above that value and lose/submit to a regular Wolftaur, that count will be decreased by 1 (to a minimum of 3). If you are filling your time between having sex with Lindsey with regular Wolftaur sex, they'll be breaking your training to be _his_ wolftaur slut.

...Huh.

I've tried sexing him ten plus times in a row and never got a new scene beyond the ones I referenced above. I've also wholly avoided losing or submitting to other wolftaurs as of yet.

And I assuredly had Mpreg for all of that testing.

It would seem something is screwy.
If that's not the issue, then I'd say you don't have the most up-to-date version of the game. Check the release date (version) when you start up the game.

How do I tell what version number is the most recent?

When I open the game I see it's version 41, but that doesn't tell me what the theoretical most recent one was, you know?

Also TOTALLY separate point, but could someone explain the Garrett gryphon thing? I can't say I understood the update blurb about it at all.
JohnWangJohnson

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:02 pm

JohnWangJohnson wrote:
TigerStripes wrote:<Lindsey and Wolftaurs>

...Huh.

There's a variable. Each time you have sex with Lindsey, it goes up by one. Once it's 4 or more and you're a Wolftaur or another taur type, you'll get her second stage of scenes. The MPreg scenes are in that set.

If you lose against another Wolftaur and that variable is 4 or more, he'll recognize you as another alpha's bitch and not fuck. He does add that he might steal you away if your current alpha (Lindsey) isn't careful about keeping an eye on his bitches. The variable then drops by 1. If it drops below 4, the Wolftaur player loss scenes will be active again and Lindsey's second stage scenes will not occur until it goes back to 4 or more.

How do I tell what version number is the most recent?

(copied shamelessly from Wolfwing's response in the blog)
After you start the game there should be a page with:

Flexible Survival
An Interactive Fiction by Nuku Valente
Release 57 / Serial number 150413 / Inform 7 build 6L38 (I6/v6.33 lib 6/12N)

right before the bunker information the 150413 means 20015/04/13 if it helps.

Also TOTALLY separate point, but could someone explain the Garrett gryphon thing? I can't say I understood the update blurb about it at all.

Garrett, the gryphon milkman, provides the player with bottles of his special new [']milk['] product - gryphon cum. It produces the same infection as the 'Hermaphrodite Gryphon', but with a male target gender. After you've had some fun with Garrett for a while, you'll have a new victory option of feeding a bottle of the gryphon cum (if you have one) to defeated herm gryphons, making them into males.
TigerStripes

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat