Q&A about NPC Fun

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:37 am

JohnWangJohnson wrote:there is one zoo denizen who you didn't mention that I'm curious about: Icarus.

Two points on this:
- The upcoming content with Yolanda involves some fun with him, eventually to be grown into a threesome option (for either dom/sub Icarus).
- Icarus has always had a back-burnered plan to make a feline pred-prey variation to his content, going for the feline-on-bird theme.
TigerStripes

Postby JohnWangJohnson » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:03 pm

Right, thanks for the respective replies on that.

I have another question that's a bit more difficult to articulate.

Essentially, I'm wondering about 'switch' related material - the PC asserting a change of roles themselves, or the NPC doing it or otherwise, that sort of thing - and whether there are any lists about them. Existing material, planned material, whatever.
JohnWangJohnson

Postby soldier847 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:59 pm

How to you make christy male, I've spent about 20 days trying to figure this out, yet I can never get her to mention the spicy sausage, I know I've done it before, but I can't recall if there are any prerequisites to getting that. Anyone able to help?
soldier847

Postby TigerStripes » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:42 am

soldier847 wrote:How to you make christy male, I've spent about 20 days trying to figure this out, yet I can never get her to mention the spicy sausage, I know I've done it before, but I can't recall if there are any prerequisites to getting that. Anyone able to help?

The only prerequisite is to have freed her. After that, just talk to her until she mentions it. She may already have mentioned it and you've missed the message, since it only comes up once and has no reminders. If that's the case, try checking the food court to see if the spicy sausage is waiting there.
TigerStripes

Postby Savriss » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:14 am

Regarding switch content, I can't think of many examples of it, with several of the following being marginal cases.

There's the Fang content where he switches to dominant after a certain number of threesomes with the PC and Sandra the rabbit girl.
Alexandra and Fang also have a bit of this, with Fang will attempt to have sex with her that prompts the player to either put Fang in his place or let him coopt Alexandra.
Further to that is Icarus going from bird-toy to dominant if brought to the library and then left untended for too long.
Yolanda can be tempted into brief falls from dominance with suitable bribery.
Angie can be encouraged to be Midnight's mate or into being a more dominant mate for the PC.
Eric can be made into a sex slave or an equal depending on choices during his rescue.
Carl can be allowed to become confident or submissive, after his rescue.
Pygmalion, craft me my own Galatea!
Savriss

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:55 pm

I've been updating the Wiki a little and I had a question about Angie: what are the actual effects of the Angie's Mate feat?
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Wahn » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:13 am

^^ It gives you scars to mark you as her mate. Just a bit of flavor... it might be checked for by other NPCs in the future to recognize that the player has a mate and react accordingly.
Wahn

Postby JohnWangJohnson » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:09 am

So here's a question: What's up with Meredith and Vanessa, two of the Plains NPCs?

I don't see anything other than their names and a searchword on the wiki - but searching the word or parts thereof doesn't make anything happen, before or after saving Thomas, saving Felix or anyone else. I feel like I have to be missing something, but I have no idea what. Similarly, I don't have any idea how many updates ago their material was added, and with their wiki state I don't even know what kind of content they have.
JohnWangJohnson

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:59 am

They are separate from Thomas, Felix and the others. They are part of the same paratrooper unit as Coleen, so their content cannot start appearing until the 'Military presence' event has been advanced enough that you witness the paratroopers get blown off course. You'll then be able to find Coleen (womanfruittree - Park) and/or Vanessa (Paratrooper - Dry Plains). Completing Vanessa's infection and interacting with her for a while will trigger finding Meredith. Further interactions with Meredith will allow for Gwen, a third squadmate to be found. I've updated the Wiki for each of them to be more informative.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:16 pm

So there's apparently a way to send Onyx to the Palomino now. What are the steps to do that?
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat