Q&A about NPC Fun

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby Traveler121 » Fri May 02, 2014 5:40 am

Really I didn't know U can do that With A gill fruit

Traveler121

Postby TigerStripes » Fri May 02, 2014 1:01 pm

Traveler121 wrote:Really I didn't know U can do that With A gill fruit

Yes, it's just the hardest way to make the trip, resulting in a guaranteed fight during the trip, followed by some hp loss for temporary exhaustion.
TigerStripes

Postby sunrunnr » Fri May 02, 2014 3:15 pm

I've been trying to figure out how to trigger the human sex scenes for Coleen. So far, all I can get is the sex scene that follows her spraying herself. Did I misunderstand what was posted before? Was that what was referred to as being the added human Coleen sex scene? I feel like I'm overlooking something that's staring me right in the face. I should point out that I'm currently testing interactions while possessing Helen instead of Xerxes. Also, I have for sure tested while being male and herm, not sure about female.

Would really appreciate a clue, hint, or forceful shove in the right direction. Thanks!
sunrunnr

Postby Traveler121 » Sun May 04, 2014 8:09 am

I don't get the UB Content when Bubble inflate or deflate for the infection , did I missed something??? :ugeek:
Traveler121

Postby Traveler121 » Fri May 09, 2014 3:50 am

Am I the only one with this problem or can Sombody explain this to me how I get the infection form bubble
Traveler121

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri May 09, 2014 9:06 am

Do you have the latest version? I don't think non-backers can access that content yet.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Traveler121 » Fri May 09, 2014 9:18 am

That can Be I am not A backer so that could be right

I just have to wait :D

ty for the help!
Traveler121

Postby Catweasel » Sat May 10, 2014 1:10 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Do you have the latest version? I don't think non-backers can access that content yet.

It's definitely functional for me as a non-backer, should be working for everyone. After having some sex with Bubble a few times, try talking to her and you should get a special conversation and after that the unbirthing is unlocked.
Catweasel

Postby Traveler121 » Sat May 10, 2014 1:43 pm

I know but not the content I will be infected with her infection I have tryed that over 20 times :D
Traveler121

Postby millyrainbow » Wed May 14, 2014 8:39 am

millyrainbow wrote:
Wahn wrote:
millyrainbow wrote:I read something about pissing christy off and something about an outside event called Dragons Prey that it seems to be tied too.
As broken as that sounds (atleast to me xD) i was curious as to what this is all about, and how to start this up, since i was certain i had done everything with christy xD

Well, if you knock her up while she's still stuck in the wall, then later free her and then accidentally reveal that fact to her during sex (I think it comes up randomly or after x encounters) - she'll get angry and hunt you down after you run away.

oh that makes sense then. im usually playing female so.. xD

ive been trying to get this to trigger, and no matter how i try, i cant get it. How do you trigger the piss off scene? I did the impregnating before freeing her... is there something else?
millyrainbow

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat