Q&A about NPC Fun

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby JohnWangJohnson » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:32 pm

Just putting it out there, but generally speaking thank you for being so responsive to user confusion.
TigerStripes wrote:
JohnWangJohnson wrote:
TigerStripes wrote:There's a variable. Each time you have sex with Lindsey, it goes up by one. Once it's 4 or more and you're a Wolftaur or another taur type, you'll get her second stage of scenes. The MPreg scenes are in that set.

Is that just judged off body type (the 'taur part of the requisite), or do you need to be fully transformed into whichever?
Garrett, the gryphon milkman, provides the player with bottles of his special new [']milk['] product - gryphon cum. It produces the same infection as the 'Hermaphrodite Gryphon', but with a male target gender. After you've had some fun with Garrett for a while, you'll have a new victory option of feeding a bottle of the gryphon cum (if you have one) to defeated herm gryphons, making them into males.

Ah, good to know.

As he's not listed on the NPC list and thus easily referenced, can you expound, briefly, on where Garrett can be found, and under what conditions?
JohnWangJohnson

Postby JohnWangJohnson » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:38 pm

I've hit the "Another Male Taur' scenes, but I don't seem to be hitting any scenes beyond that.

Is there a high number of first scene views required to see the other Mpreg scenes? Or maybe other conditions besides [Mpreg] and [Taur form]?
JohnWangJohnson

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:59 am

JohnWangJohnson wrote:I've hit the "Another Male Taur' scenes, but I don't seem to be hitting any scenes beyond that.

Is there a high number of first scene views required to see the other Mpreg scenes? Or maybe other conditions besides [Mpreg] and [Taur form]?

The requirement is just 4+, a Wolftaur body (or another taur body for the non-Wolftaur-taur version), being male (not neuter) and having the "MPreg" feat. Lindsey's only got the two levels of scenes - early training (oral) and late training (sex). There's different versions at each level depending on player gender, but the main division is between oral and sex. Late training only occurs with Wolftaur- (or other taur-) bodied players. The MPreg stuff obviously only pops up during the sex stage and starts very similar to the regular male scenes, though Lindsey will soon reveal he knows he can breed you and the rest of the scene reflects that as part of the wolftaur's dominance over you.

As he's not listed on the NPC list and thus easily referenced, can you expound, briefly, on where Garrett can be found, and under what conditions?

Garrett can be found in the Qytat Plaza in Qytat a'th Lundrues. If you're not familiar with getting there, details can be found in the wiki, but you start by finding and defeating the 'Guard Gryphon' event. Once there, it's just a matter of talking and sexing him up. He's only really in the mood for males though, so you'll only get his more interesting scenes if you're male (not herm).
TigerStripes

Postby Wahn » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:31 pm

xXHepCatXx wrote:And she's always running of, so she's not mine to keep. There's also Svetlana, but she belongs to Lisa, so I can't take her home and beed her up properly. Whats a lion king to do without his pride of queens? Maybe we could capture and train Fiona with the Good Teacher, or Dominant feat.

Actually, getting Fiona more tame eventually was one of my ideas for her possible expansion... though with the demands for commissions having gone up since back then (booking out all my free writing time), plus a new job and breaking my wrist, I never got around to it and doubt I will in the future. If it is your eager desire to tame, fuck a nd keep this catgirl I can fulfill your wishes with content just as you want it as a WfH project...
Wahn

Postby DFC » Tue May 05, 2015 7:15 am

Saw that there's a new tiger to interact with in the park. I tried to find him but he never appeared. I browsed the GitHub page to see if there was something I missed. I'm higher than level 10 and haven't encountered him at all. Is there something else I'm missing?
DFC

Postby Wahn » Tue May 05, 2015 10:03 am

You should run into him at the shrine in the park for an event, afterwards he's out and about as the 'royal tiger' enemy.

Edit: Ah, small problem with merging the different game versions - sorry about that. Hopefully Nuku will fold the tiger activation into the main game soon.
Wahn

Postby DFC » Tue May 05, 2015 6:23 pm

Wahn wrote:You should run into him at the shrine in the park for an event, afterwards he's out and about as the 'royal tiger' enemy.

Edit: Ah, small problem with merging the different game versions - sorry about that. Hopefully Nuku will fold the tiger activation into the main game soon.

Good to know. I'd tried a few different ways to get it to proc, including appeasing the Tanuki with his many sacrifices, but didn't want to post in the bugs forum in case this was just a case of me being an idiot...which happens quite often.
DFC

Postby Wahn » Tue May 05, 2015 9:19 pm

Problem fixed.... now you should run into him right away as you walk over to the shrine. Provided you're lvl 11 or above that is. Didn't want him to kick low players ass once he starts foghting you in the forest.
Wahn

Postby ROFLtheWAFL » Wed May 06, 2015 7:03 pm

I noticed that Doran has an option for being completely internal, which is something I'd very much like. But the information describing that on the blog also stated the player has to also be internal when you defeat him? So far, I'm unaware of any way to be like that. Are there specific transformations that are internal, or does being female work, or is there an item, or what?
ROFLtheWAFL

Postby PhoenixFalcon » Wed May 06, 2015 9:12 pm

How can i get the guitar part for Hadiya while a PC is "Herm Preferred" and is too resistant to her infection?
PhoenixFalcon

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat