Q&A about NPC Fun

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

Postby cjthedevil » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:28 am

How do i give the demon tooth to Nermine as i am struggling with this?
cjthedevil

Postby Wahn » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:04 pm

cjthedevil wrote:How do i give the demon tooth to Nermine as i am struggling with this?

give tooth to Nermine
Wahn

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:32 pm

While in the Mysterious shop, type "give demon tooth to nermine"
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby LesserFox » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:50 am

Can't get Dominick's quest to trigger? Tried for over an hour as Breederslut female, any advice?
LesserFox

Postby Syril_of_Snow » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:54 pm

Wanted to leave a question here about Mark and Jay.
How exactly do you find them?
I know it's in the mall, but I may just be very unlucky while moving around in there to never find them....
Syril_of_Snow

Postby Wahn » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:25 pm

Syril_of_Snow wrote:Wanted to leave a question here about Mark and Jay.
How exactly do you find them?
I know it's in the mall, but I may just be very unlucky while moving around in there to never find them....

There is a new exploration area inside the rooms of the mall - you can just use the "explore" command in any of the mall hallway rooms, including the food court. I'll add an explore button to the links offered for those rooms in the next update too...
Wahn

Postby Mualz » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:17 am

Hello everyone,
For the life of me, I can't access Chase's new content (feb+mar updates). Once I get access to the tiger den, my only options are small talk, which doesn't seem to do anything other than add flavor to the NPC, help (since the new update), which doesn't do anything once you complete the food + drink quest, and fuck, which does nothing other than tf-ing you into a tigress, even after doing it a dozen times. How do you activate the dom-Chase path and the taur battle content ? Any help would be greatly appreciated ;)
Mualz

Postby bunnyfoxs » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:36 pm

So, I sort of see a mention of him on the wiki but there isn't a page on him as of yet or where to find him.

Where exactly would I be able to find Urik? Since he has a few scenes in the bunker.
bunnyfoxs

Postby barian » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:05 pm

bunnyfoxs wrote:So, I sort of see a mention of him on the wiki but there isn't a page on him as of yet or where to find him.

Where exactly would I be able to find Urik? Since he has a few scenes in the bunker.

Thanks for reminding me. You get him by becoming an orc warrior and joining the orc lair. If you progress though the orc slave hunt event line and win, then you get Urik as a prize. I'll add him to the bunker list tomorrow.
barian

Postby lightningshifter » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:35 pm

I was sort of wondering if there would be future expansions with Sarah's content to maybe allow for the possibility of the non-pet Sarah to have pups with your character. I know presently that you can only get anal as the closest option under the sex menu with the non-pet Sarah. Of course it would probably take a lot of convincing to make her reconsider the idea since she was a bit traumatized by things she saw. I just thought it was a shame. Of course I could just make her a pet to have that too. It just seems kinda less romantic. Although it also allows for another npc to become a husky in doing so. The weird thing was that I found references running the sane Sarah route where it implied that the other npc was partly turned into a husky when she's actually not. She's totally human and using the spray to protect herself. That's actually the real reason I raised the question about this npc-line. I wondered if there might be future expansions to the content with those two characters.
lightningshifter

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat