Q&A about Critter Fun

Re: Q&A about Critter Fun

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:43 pm

Krux wrote:So...I payed close attention to the Tenrec...and during any scene it's described as an Otter-Shrew. The thing is, when I google both, Tenrec and Otter-Shrews are two different animals (In fact, a Tenrec was the type of animal Shadow the Hedgehog was meant to be in the beginning of development of Sonic Adventure 2).

So, is this some kind of confusion or did I miss something about Tenrecs and Otter-Shrews?

After a quick perusal of Wikipedia as a reminder, tenrecs represent a family of animals (of 37 known species) with considerable morphological diversity and not one single animal. Among those is the subfamily Potamogalinae, which has three different species of 'otter shrew'. There is a 'common tenrec' among the tenrecs, but the tenrecs found in the city are based on some form of the otter-shrews, as they are aquatic carnivores.
TigerStripes

Postby BlackLynx » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:06 pm

I just wasted 25+ days killing feral wolves in an attempt to get Fang. Are there any special conditions that have to be met?
BlackLynx

Postby Blue Bishop » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:36 pm

BlackLynx wrote:I just wasted 25+ days killing feral wolves in an attempt to get Fang. Are there any special conditions that have to be met?

Goodness, that many? The smell must've been horrible.

In order to get Fang, you must have sex with the wolf until your player character considers taking one as a pet. Only takes about 3 bouts.
Blue Bishop

Postby BlackLynx » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:05 pm

Blue Bishop wrote:
BlackLynx wrote:I just wasted 25+ days killing feral wolves in an attempt to get Fang. Are there any special conditions that have to be met?

Goodness, that many? The smell must've been horrible.

In order to get Fang, you must have sex with the wolf until your player character considers taking one as a pet. Only takes about 3 bouts.

Is the event nonrecurring? Because I'm pretty sure I did both, have sex and just walk awy after beating the wolves like fifty times each. But there were some times when I was just smashing buttons out of frustration so I could have skipped a single dialog unaware of its content.
Or can you not tame him with the submissive feat?
BlackLynx

Postby Blue Bishop » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:14 pm

BlackLynx wrote:Is the event nonrecurring? Because I'm pretty sure I did both, have sex and just walk awy after beating the wolves like fifty times each. But there were some times when I was just smashing buttons out of frustration so I could have skipped a single dialog unaware of its content.
Or can you not tame him with the submissive feat?

Submissive has no bearing on getting him.

If you reject the opportunity to take him the first time, you won't get it again. I checked.
Blue Bishop

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:05 pm

The opportunity to get Fang is non-recurring. It'll happen as a special variation during your 3rd to 5th victory (provided you aren't neuter). The game will make a random roll with increasing odds until it succeeds. The 5th time should be guaranteed to bring it up if the other two failed. If you didn't get it, something went wrong or you missed it. If that is the case, you'll need to start completely fresh to get him, since he'll be marked as refused in your saveword.
TigerStripes

Postby BlackLynx » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 pm

Thanks for the help, restart it is then.
BlackLynx

Postby Krux » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:17 am

I saw on the wiki that the Grizzly Bear has an ending listed and requierd Mpreg males. I tried it out but I got my character description and the thanks for playing message and no ending. Why is that?
Krux

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:34 pm

Krux wrote:I saw on the wiki that the Grizzly Bear has an ending listed and requierd Mpreg males. I tried it out but I got my character description and the thanks for playing message and no ending. Why is that?

The ending was improperly looking for "Grizzly" not "Grizzly Bear". I'll send a fix in a little while.
TigerStripes

Postby ArmageddonDevil » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:23 am

how do I trigger the salamander's new bound state?
ArmageddonDevil

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat