"Get Rewarded"

"Get Rewarded"

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:58 pm

I've been meaning to ask about this one for a while: after beating the Reservoir quest it tells you that you might "Get Rewarded" but there's no hint about what you need to do. Is this an actual scene that you can get somehow, somewhere, or something that was planned but not implemented?
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Re: "Get Rewarded"

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:16 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:I've been meaning to ask about this one for a while: after beating the Reservoir quest it tells you that you might "Get Rewarded" but there's no hint about what you need to do. Is this an actual scene that you can get somehow, somewhere, or something that was planned but not implemented?

I'm not sure if there's any direct rewards for doing this outside of the icicle knives you receive. I think some of Kaleem's NPCs respond positively or may give you something after the reservoir is completed, but I don't know for sure or who that might be. As one of his earlier creations, the Reservoir is a rather bustificated piece of work that was cobbled together into partial function just to get it to compile. I don't know for certain how much of it runs as it really should.
TigerStripes

Return to General Chat