Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby UsernamePending » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:27 pm

A second quest involving you hunting down extra farm animals for the farm that leads to a more detailed 'reward' would be nice. EX finding like 5 of one animal and leading them to the farm once their defeated. Bovines, Ewes, Rams, ETC would count here.
UsernamePending

Postby Renegaded » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:00 pm

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but I'd like a way for a dominant character to get into the Orc Lair... maybe an Orc Warrior character with the Dominant perk could be offered a chance to come to the lair after screwing Vincent, beating the second orc, or beating the third orc, or perhaps just come across the lair in a random exploration event, where the PC wouldn't be allowed past the guards unless it was an Orc Warrior or an Orc Breeder.
Also, I'm pretty sure there are no new scenes involving the Ocelot in the High Rise District? He mentions his master, which could be an interactible NPC or just an unnamed one who sometimes appears in the post-battle scenes (i.e. asking the Ocelot to take you to him).
And a couple more scenes or the option to dominate and/or take to the bunker the Alpha Husky and the Monkey from the museum.
Renegaded

Postby Smetanol » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:28 pm

Zergs, man. I think Kerrigan is sexy. Add at least monster type. Capitol building area looks like the best choise.
But I would be more jazzed about new sci-fi area, where you could place some of the monsters from capitol area, like Aliens from alien doesn't make much sence in that zone, as well as Automatons. Just, I personaly find capitol area more like volcanic type, not sci-fi... but it's probably just me.
Also with addition of sci-fi area you could put there other new monsters in there, like metroids(or metroid infested people), predators from alien movie, typical gray big headed aliens with kinky phalic shaped blasters and anal probes, new NPC... lot's of stuff I can't even think of right now.
What this sci-fi area would be like, you deside, I can only suggest fallen alien ship(because why not) or underground area 51 bunker thing.
Smetanol

Postby Smetanol » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:18 pm

Also I wanted to say, that I would like to see battle system upgraded: manual skills for combat, new weapons (especially something that requires other stats than strength as main scaling stat), stats do something special in combat. Maybe getting some new perks, while you level, instead of getting injected by nanites in labs. Also maybe give us xp for doing normal rolls during scavenging for example.

Now more detailed about first part:
1) skills - once or twise in combat you can do a barrage of attacks, paralysing attacks, 100% accuracy crit attack on demand, debuffs, etc.
2) weapons - as I noticed, allmost all weapons use strength as main scaling stat, except for a pistol, that uses perception. I'd like to see other perception weapons - like other guns, maybe some dexterity weapons, like cartilage scalpel, that doesn't deal whole lot of dammage at the start, but deals debuffs on crits or crit stronger or more frequently. maybe multiple stats, like same scalpel - 75%dexterity+50%intelligence instead of pure dex scaling. more guns - there's wide variety of guns in the world, not only some handgun - hunting rifles, shotguns, sub-machine guns, even with pistols you have such variety - detective colt revolver, 9mm beretta, some high calliber magnum(something like silver serpent 44 magnum of Barry Burton from resident evil)... maybe throwing knifes/stars?
3) stats in combat - like perception giving bonus crit chance, simulating you finding weak point of this particular monster; intelegence rolls inflict debuff your enemy ocasionaly, like luring them into gaining advantage over your oponent or even hurting them; charisma adding you dodge bonus - as you trick enemy with a false move; stamina greatly decreasing dammage from enemy attack. Or oposite result, if you make bad roll - missing for percepton roll - miss an attack and getting hurt or losing enemy from sight and taking critical hit yourself; getting debuff yourself, if you plan badly during intelligence roll; taking strong hit because of your predictable movement; being stunned or knocked down, loosing a turn due to low stamina.

Those are just examples of what you can do to spice combat up a little.
Smetanol

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:02 am

Smetanol wrote:<combat ideas>

1> Alternate attacks are something I've long wanted to do, but restructuring the player side of combat is a complex undertaking. While I may get to it someday in the Inform version, the new Flash version will have it - BB and I are hashing out the details and first test model of that at present. I'll be keeping your suggestions in mind for what we do there.
2> There's at least one or two other ranged weapons out there. For one, going through Orthas's quest gives you an opportunity to obtain a crossbow. Certainly there's room for a few more ranged weapons, but guns and the like are expected to do more damage than melee weapons, so game balance has to be a factor in obtaining them as well.
3> While the roles of your physical stats in combat are pretty clear, the other stats are passively involved in some aspects of combat as well, even if you don't notice them. Charisma and Perception dictate your starting and max morale - and morale represents your chance for criticals. Intelligence boosts your healing, improves your chance to flee and is a factor in several mental attacks thrown at the player. I'm pretty sure a couple of the alt attacks from enemies also take into account the player's Charisma or Perception.
Like I said, while extensive reworking of the player side of combat is unlikely here, it is definitely being done in the new version of the game.
TigerStripes

Postby Sylari » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:56 am

I'd like a partial gender lock option. Something that directs target gender for transformations that aren't gender specific but doesn't alter monsters that only target one specific gender.

I also think the game needs more bad ends cuz those are fun, but that's more generic and less helpful a suggestion.
Sylari

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:18 pm

Was thinking about new ranged weapons, especially now that we've got the Gunbunny infection that gives bonuses to use them.

One idea I had for a low-powered, easy to find weapon is a slingshot. Put it in the 4-5 damage range and it ought to be balanced compared to the 6-7 damage melee weapons that can be found now.

For a high-level weapon, what about a magic want? Probably should be the reward for completing a quest, but it ought to be balanced at 12-14 damage. Could be something dropped by a sexy sorceress.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:31 pm

Given how much content has been added to the game since it began, the Infection Terminal in Dr Matt's office has become pretty difficult to use on account of how long the list is. What about splitting it so that you can view infections by danger level or possibly location? It would be much easier to use.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:34 am

Had a random idea for armors:

First, since the game has been switching to grant minor bonuses for different weapons based on infection type, what about the Sailor Uniform getting a bonus if you have the Anime Babe infection?

Second, I had an idea for a new type of armor, the Bondage Armor.

A black leather and vinyl suit, it's got enough zippers, chains, studs, and locks on it that it actually provides a fair amount of protection while not inhibiting movement unless you chose to attach the bindings. However, between its snug, body-hugging tightness and the ticklers designed to stimulate your nipples and genitals as you move, you're left in a constant state of rising arousal as long as you wear it. The mechanical effect is that while wearing the armor, you'll gain extra lust as time goes by.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Maenethal » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:39 pm

Hey. New here, but I've played the game before. I was hoping you could add more fatal vore scenes (like a cum digestion scene for the behemoth). The soft vore is pretty good, but I'd like to see some more digestion scenes. I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I would love to see some well written vore scenes.
Maenethal

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat