Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:37 am

richex wrote:Hello, well ... I do not know if someone already posted this and also sorry for english I'm using Google Translator ... So ... back to the subject I think it could be possible that someone download the game to play on PC could modify the images and put new as well as to cast or forget to put more pictures the player already had some pictures of your liking in the game.

This would require that person:
- to download the game's code from the code repository,
- to be able to edit the relevant code.
- to have copies of the existing images (for any being kept),
- to have Inform downloaded and working on their PC, and
- to have an interpreter to run the resulting .gblorb file.

Unless they also set themselves up with Git and had a GitHub account, the editing would need to be done each time the game was updated. With Git to help, they'd still need to be very careful, not send their updates back and occasionally reedit when adjustments are made regarding images.
TigerStripes

Postby nukuv » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:52 pm

You can not add pictures to the game from your side, but you can send pictures(That you have permission from the artist for) to us to add to the game.
nukuv
Site Admin

Postby angbar » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:51 pm

I would like to see more consequences for being infected by odder strains; for example a quadrupedal infection would leave you unable to equip items, unable to use items, or maybe even change scavenging text to drinking from puddles. Another would be expanding more scenes; like when you find the destroyed bushes what you get out of it is a whip/ horse crop. Instead it could give you a unique horse infection that turns you heavily into a feral horse. beyond those all else I can think of is filling out the "Ash-insert creature Name" enemies in the capitol.
angbar

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:00 pm

angbar wrote:I would like to see more consequences for being infected by odder strains; for example a quadrupedal infection would leave you unable to equip items, unable to use items, or maybe even change scavenging text to drinking from puddles. Another would be expanding more scenes; like when you find the destroyed bushes what you get out of it is a whip/ horse crop. Instead it could give you a unique horse infection that turns you heavily into a feral horse. beyond those all else I can think of is filling out the "Ash-insert creature Name" enemies in the capitol.

The quadrupedal thing's come up before, but it does cause an issue where nearly all existing scenes no longer work, as they take it as a given the player can walk upright, possesses arms and hands, etc...

As for the Ash creatures, Blue Bishop has plans for those down the line.
TigerStripes

Postby Evilpancake » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:42 am

Just curious, i posted on the 10th asking about more vorish content, my response was "Soon" hehe, i'm not pushing i'm just wondering if there is more yet, the front page updates well on more scenes with npcs, but it's not terribly good at saying what type of scenes these are. Thanks ;)
Evilpancake

Postby Blue Bishop » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:30 am

Evilpancake wrote:Just curious, i posted on the 10th asking about more vorish content, my response was "Soon" hehe, i'm not pushing i'm just wondering if there is more yet, the front page updates well on more scenes with npcs, but it's not terribly good at saying what type of scenes these are. Thanks ;)

Ah, I think the proper term would be "Soon(TM)". I'm presently working on a fairly large project that contains the additions in question, and I was hit with a number of delays. If push comes to shove, I'll consider releasing the additions in instalments, but right now there's a lot slated in the Writer-for-Hire and I think it'd be a little much for players to have D6 and immediately be followed up with my thing. I'd probably expect it when things cool down more on that front.

In regards to the post about the Ash Dragonkin I'll go into slightly greater detail for them. This project I'm working on doesn't entail them specifically, but it is in my queue. I won't go into heavy detail right now, as things are in a state of flux, but there's currently an issue of intellectual property relating to these monsters, so I'll need to do an extensive overhaul to rectify the problem.

As for how this'll impact your experience of them, the monsters will -- more or less -- behave the same, but they'll be more fleshed out in their behaviour, and I think we'll be in a more comfortable place when it comes to expanding that story thread further down the line.
Blue Bishop

Postby userpay » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:31 am

Now I believe I brought this up on the old forum but I wanted to put it forward with some expanded thoughts on the matter.

As I recall (it has been awhile) there is a way of shifting your form at will in the form of the Shifting quest. I do also however recall it being mentioned it might get removed so I'm hoping it hasn't and render this suggestion moot. What I would like to see is for the shifting to be expanded somehow such that you can shift individual parts and possibly your sex attribute sizes as well. This is mainly due to the wish of being able to partake of certain content that is limited to certain sizes and/or forms while still being able to go back to your favorite mix of forms. Or partake of infectious partners(bunkermates ect) without having to worry about losing your hard earned mut combo.

The best way that I see to do this is after you unlock shifting there is someone you would go to, most likely Zephyr but possibly one of the researchers, who either examines you or listens to your tale of what happen. Enter a quest where either you take them to the location(s) that allowed you to do this, bring back samples, study you, or some combination of thereof. The result would be either an ability or an item that allows you to change individual body parts possibly with the cost of requiring creds, vials of the relevant infections, sanity, ect to do it. This could be seen as a precursor to the Nanite Adept from the multiplayer as I recall it being said that single player is a representation of the early days of the multiplayer.

From an outside perspective, without knowing the code involved, perhaps it would be best as an item or new command that you use. Prompts you for an infection when used. Then asks for a body(sex)part to apply it to.
userpay

Postby flament » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:48 am

-Definitely in for more ''Bound'' state addition.
*Maybe one with Elijah getting a little bit over egocentric forcing and bounding the PC as it's bitch and whore to lend/sell to others interested. Escape and talking back to him leading to him not caring at all, fucking you once more and letting you go just as if he had done nothing.
*A BDSM theme RP session with Doran and maybe the bound system could be very interesting.
*An event in the stable where you end up getting caught.
*Add it to some monsters such as the Hydra Beast, Black Wasp and the Centaur stallions

-Some more vore scene
*CV by Doran
*Anthro and Feral shaft beast CV (and maybe bound state. After getting vored by them, you end up trapped inside one of the shaft getting fucked by it's cock tongues until you get yourself free)
flament

Postby Pazz » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:33 pm

*Most sex scenes after battles are way too short. I rather have fewer creatures with longer scenes, than many creatures with short scenes. I'm not talking about NPC's here.

*Add a feat or some way that prevents any transformation on the player. The microwaved feat did this in the past, and the researcher background helps, but it doesn't prevent everything. And yes, I know that transformation is a huge part of this game, but that doesn't mean that I, the player, want to transform as well.
If there are some quest that can't be done because I need a certain transformation, I could always edit my save. And editing everytime I change is quit a pain.

*More and or longer scenes for submissive players. For me specific, anything wit females or female-herms.

*A feature for searching events. Like the hunter option (in cheats), but for events. Because it's really boring to explore outside, looking for something specific, only to get attacked every two times or interrupted with a different event.

Keep up the good work. :)
Pazz

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:11 pm

Pazz wrote:*Most sex scenes after battles are way too short. I rather have fewer creatures with longer scenes, than many creatures with short scenes. I'm not talking about NPC's here.

Which creatures in particular? What do you consider to be way too short? This is one of those things we have to balance for both game enjoyment and for our own workload, but if some critters' scenes are too brief, they may be worth reviewing.

*Add a feat or some way that prevents any transformation on the player. The microwaved feat did this in the past, and the researcher background helps, but it doesn't prevent everything. And yes, I know that transformation is a huge part of this game, but that doesn't mean that I, the player, want to transform as well.
If there are some quest that can't be done because I need a certain transformation, I could always edit my save. And editing everytime I change is quit a pain.

The 'Singular' feat might also help you, as it causes your body's infection to gradually spread across the rest of you until you're 100% infected. As long as you can keep your body to the form you like, you'll be back to normal pretty quickly. As for avoiding TF entirely, I don't know if that's really possible beyond 'Microwaved' and 'Researcher'. For some mechanics and scenes to work, they need to be able to induce transformation upon you.

*More and or longer scenes for submissive players. For me specific, anything wit females or female-herms.

Are you referring to the submissive player being female or female-herm?

*A feature for searching events. Like the hunter option (in cheats), but for events. Because it's really boring to explore outside, looking for something specific, only to get attacked every two times or interrupted with a different event.

Use 'hunt'. It can also search for events. The 'Unerring Hunter' cheat also applies to searching for events.

Keep up the good work. :)

Thanks. :)
TigerStripes

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat