Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby PhoenixFalcon » Wed May 06, 2015 9:13 pm

I think you should be able to view the gender of the PC's kids and to see interactions with them besides just being with you with the feats "Spirited Youth" and Youthful Tides"?
PhoenixFalcon

Postby TigerStripes » Thu May 07, 2015 3:24 am

PhoenixFalcon wrote:I think you should be able to view the gender of the PC's kids and to see interactions with them besides just being with you with the feats "Spirited Youth" and Youthful Tides"?

Gender would have to be random and would bear no similarity to the gender of their parents. Similarly, any interactions would have to be rather vague and would bear no relevance to their forms.
TigerStripes

Postby DoctorDerpenstein » Thu May 07, 2015 3:08 pm

An ending for the magic drake, and maybe a quest to steal her staff and make her YOUR familiar instead. Probably would require the dominant fun feat or something, maybe an intelligence thing as well to figure out how to use her staff.
DoctorDerpenstein

Postby dravus » Sat May 09, 2015 8:56 am

I wonder if I should poke to see if there's any plans for adding gentle vore content for Newt considering her species ....something along the lines of a standard sex scene but vorishly inclined

and while on the subject.....still wondering if Christy will get a little nommy fun as well
dravus

Postby TigerStripes » Sat May 09, 2015 10:36 am

dravus wrote:I wonder if I should poke to see if there's any plans for adding gentle vore content for Newt considering her species ....something along the lines of a standard sex scene but vorishly inclined

and while on the subject.....still wondering if Christy will get a little nommy fun as well

Newt would certainly be a valid candidate for this sort of fun. The Salamander vore was a recent addition done by request, but it could be turned into fun. I also had ideas for ovi-fun with her acting as another warm spot for Athanasia's eggs, if anyone wanted to request that.

Christy could probably be set up for some vore fun as well if someone were to commission it.
TigerStripes

Postby lightningshifter » Sun May 10, 2015 1:43 am

TigerStripes wrote:
dravus wrote:I wonder if I should poke to see if there's any plans for adding gentle vore content for Newt considering her species ....something along the lines of a standard sex scene but vorishly inclined

Newt would certainly be a valid candidate for this sort of fun. The Salamander vore was a recent addition done by request, but it could be turned into fun. I also had ideas for ovi-fun with her acting as another warm spot for Athanasia's eggs, if anyone wanted to request that.

Christy could probably be set up for some vore fun as well if someone were to commission it.

On the subject of Christy. It kinda drives me nuts that her eggs never hatch and that we never have interactions with the offspring. It wouldn't have to be much. It could simply be that after a set of time some of her clutches start to hatch and the dialogue could have some flavor text to make mention of the offspring and what they're doing.

Also the cute sexy salamander is a nice candidate too. I'm not sure if she even has offspring considering its a bit of a haul to go to their little lair.
lightningshifter

Postby TigerStripes » Sun May 10, 2015 4:09 am

lightningshifter wrote:<Christy's hatchlings>

In theory, this could be done, but it'd throw more stuff off. Firstly, if her eggs start hatching before she's been freed, then wouldn't they free her? This would then throw off all the content as well as prevent unscrupulous players from continually enjoying the trapped dragoness version. Secondly, the existing endings are written with her offspring hatching after the rescue, so those would also need to be re-written.

<Salamander NPC offspring>

Newt does not presently have offspring. In part, this is because of the above idea of having her help incubate for Athanasia. It would be a little odd, but not unworkable, to have her produce offspring. The issue there is Athanasia's eggs are not to hatch until after her departure and I'd like to stick to that. Having Newt produce her own eggs which hatch would be a little strange alongside that, but some dialog could be composed to address it.
TigerStripes

Postby Savriss » Sun May 10, 2015 6:55 am

Regarding Christy, it could be that any eggs that hatch before she is freed go into the city and become feral. If she did have a clutch, an interesting follow on mission would be to go out into the city and round up the kids that went feral. Keep a count of feral kids and decrement it as they are wrassled back to their mother.
Pygmalion, craft me my own Galatea!
Savriss

Postby dravus » Mon May 11, 2015 9:30 am

TigerStripes wrote:Newt would certainly be a valid candidate for this sort of fun. The Salamander vore was a recent addition done by request, but it could be turned into fun. I also had ideas for ovi-fun with her acting as another warm spot for Athanasia's eggs, if anyone wanted to request that.

I would certainly encourage more vorish growth in the game :P

maybe more unbirth expansion too should the team find suitable NPC's or monsters capable of making a child out of the player :P
dravus

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon May 11, 2015 12:43 pm

Thematically, the Lamia would be a good candidate for UB content.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat