Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby cmacleod42 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:13 pm

All those images come up as "forbidden" for me, I suspect you will have to link to them differently
cmacleod42

Postby KiWolfGirl » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:44 pm

i guess fa changed their linking or something :/ linked to the pages you probably need mature account for some...
KiWolfGirl

Postby Wahn » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:35 pm

KiWolfGirl wrote:i guess fa changed their linking or something :/ linked to the pages you probably need mature account for some...

While the 2nd and 3rd image do have a mature tag that requires a login, the first does not. Anyone should be able to see it - I certainly could on a secondary browser that wasn't logged in to FA.
Wahn

Postby redgod » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:31 pm

I'd like to see events/transformation to become one of the cheerleaders for Septus and the football wolves, rather then a football wolf. Like, if you fail to beat him in combat and impress him, you start getting the cheerleader transformation. Or if you fail some challenge or event in the lair they decide you'd be better suited to be a breeding cheerleader then a player.
redgod

Postby ulquiorra91 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:35 am

Half an eternity ago and before the board went kablooie, I had a few suggestions for Lilith, including more variety on the sex menu as well as a possible endgame scenario also known as an orgy. The other thing was a suggestion of creatures inspired by classical monsters (originally planned for Halloween, but that's a bit late now...), including Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Mummies, etc, but also a class of rare Angelic creatures - submitting would restore human features and sanity, with potential lovey-dovey-sexy bonus after a while including gaining the powerful angelic mutation, and attacking and winning would turn you into a demon or fallen angel, potentially gaining fallen angel pets. Possible interactions with Elijah and Lilith. Thoughts, support,...? I know Lilith was another dev's baby and I should talk to him, but I am generally pretty clueless on mechanics, more of a writer than a programmer. So any help's welcome, really.
ulquiorra91

Postby Wahn » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:25 am

ulquiorra91 wrote:few suggestions for Lilith

She's one of mine, as is Elijah. I did lay out a bit of code where one can walk in on her having sex with evil Elijah (just like the existing scenes with the Gryphon and the one where you meet one of your incubus offspring), but I never got around to actually writing the scene to go into that place.

As the gryphon scene was contributed by UrsaOmega too, I've no problems with plugging in some more scenes between Lilith and any kind of partner imaginable. Why don't you send me a PM with your detailed ideas and we can talk about em. The amount of coding needed for single scenes isn't all that complex, no worries about that.
Wahn

Postby ulquiorra91 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:30 pm

Apparently I'm too much of a newbie to be able to send pm's. I can write the stuff out by january and keep contributing on the forums so I can send you the stuff eventually. Interactions between Lilith and Good/Bad Elijah and Good/Bad Brutus (threesome!!) would be fun as well. Maybe with the Good Elijah interactions a possibility of a redemption quest for Lilith?
ulquiorra91

Postby Wahn » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:24 am

ulquiorra91 wrote:Interactions between Lilith and Good/Bad Elijah and Good/Bad Brutus (threesome!!) would be fun as well.

Well, Brutus is horny in either form and Evil Elijah will fuck anything that doesn't run away quickly enough, but Good Elijah can't stand the touch of demons. He doesn't even have sex with the player in demon form...
Wahn

Postby Wahn » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:08 am

Ultipand wrote:I think an awesome addition to Camp Bravo would be doing something to make the Minotaur infectious. You convince the soldiers to start letting female soldiers be with him, and then he starts turning both them and the males into his cows, until it is Camp Bovine. And possibly the player could join in too~ :D

Oh, he is infectious - it's just that the soldiers are taking daily immunity booster shots... Though even with those it's mostly just a question of time till they turn. I had planned an event where one can see a pair of soldiers transform on the way out of the city, though with the over-abundance of events we already have that got put on hold.
Wahn

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:29 am

Wahn wrote:Oh, he is infectious - it's just that the soldiers are taking daily immunity booster shots... Though even with those it's mostly just a question of time till they turn. I had planned an event where one can see a pair of soldiers transform on the way out of the city, though with the over-abundance of events we already have that got put on hold.

If you were to place that event on the Dry Plains instead of Outside, it'd be fine. For that scene, simply have the player on the plains side of the border and see them exiting the city and entering the dry grasslands.
TigerStripes

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat