Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Hydra » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:00 am

Hm.. Got to thinking about dinos since Jurassic World came out, which brought me to thinking on Dr. Utah, and the wereraptors in flexible survival.

First off, Utah can be of either gender, but is by default female. In order to make them a male (In case you want to play around a little with your inner clever girl) you have to ban 'girls' using the ban/warding options. Not all that fun for a save file. Why not have us choose Utah's gender upon meeting them?

Second off, at the end of the cure questline, if you side with Utah, you unlock the paleontology offices and Utah as an npc you can interact with. You get two different sex scenes and a few irrelevant lines of dialogue, but little else.

Why not add to this pile? I'd love this questline to be something like Leonard's Pride, where our player character takes the role of the alpha mate of Utah, whether male or female, and work to grow, maintain, and protect a group of wereraptors. Just thought this questline has a few openings for expansion.
Hydra

Postby TigerStripes » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:15 am

Hydra wrote:wereraptors .

I haven't looked at the code in a while, but it probably wouldn't be too hard to make such an adjustment. The setup was not originally to 'let you pick' but instead to keep the material open if girl was banned.

The commissioner for the wereraptor content had ideas for more, but opted to commission some other new projects instead. They had to stop commissionning before returning to this one and others. Several of the ideas were incorporated into the endings.
TigerStripes

Postby Nuggholio » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:11 am

Since Doran is my favorite NPC in the game, i was thinking about what content he might get in the future, and i thought of an idea for Doran that i feel is worth mentioning.
My idea is that Doran will challenge the player to a fight for the title of "master/mistress" if he feels that the player isn't "good" enough to be his master. should Doran win the fight he will become the players "master" but if the player wins the fight nothing changes.
If the player loses he/she can also challenge Doran to a fight for supremacy again.
Nuggholio

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:48 am

The Mousy Nerd in the College area could really use a few victory sex scenes, but it would be cool and appropriate if there were some sort of bonus variant scene if you have the Anime Babe infection.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby dariusdurrgon » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:20 pm

Maybe have a scene where you are fucked during the centaur gangbang as a male if you intervene and lose. I get the gender preference and all but it makes no sense to have one of them be fucking a man in the ass and the other just have you lick the tip before going on to fuck the dude right next to you.. in the ass.
dariusdurrgon

Postby MetreMaidPlayer » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:51 pm

Not sure if this has been suggested, but more submissive content at the library. Specifically with how the npc's interact with submissive characters. Several examples would be characters like Sarah. It seems that to open her character up to sex, you have to make her a slutty pet. This is fine, but when your character becomes dominated by others (Icarus, Fang, Coleen, etc), she still has the same mindset. In the game I'm playing now, my character has submitted to every NPC they can, but she still acts as though I'm a dominant. It obviously wouldn't work for her to suddenly become dominant, but perhaps her seeing you more as an equal? I figure she would still need to see you as a more dominant individual, due to the aspect of how you changed her, so perhaps more along the lines of head bitch? She wouldn't see you as a dominant master, but a fellow slutty submissive. Sven would be in the same boat. It would also open up content to someone like Elijah becoming the dominant of not only the player but Sarah. We see a sample of this with Amy, where dominant characters like Elijah or Fang are able to fuck her.

It would also be interesting to see some characters that have been slightly submissive to the player become more dominant, like Carl. Carl, as an example, is never as submissive as Sara or Sven, so having him turn much the same way Fang or Icarus does would defiantly be up his ally. Something like him deciding that he wants to be alpha because of Xerxes/Helen.

It might also be worth looking at the pets/companions in the same mindset. One that comes to mind is Rachel. Her aim is to turn you to the collective, so her becoming more forceful in this aspect would also have merit, rather then the way she is now which is more on equal footing.
MetreMaidPlayer

Postby Ent » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:26 am

I wouldn't mind a scene with the new Dominick and Alpha Coleen or Stray Coleen.
Ent

Postby pridefall » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:10 pm

These are more "Ease of User" suggestions than anything, but

1) A slightly more in-depth primer for the game, or at least something at start-up telling players the basics of what commands they can use? Even a link to a forum post would help--something detailing what "Hunts" are/are used for, or the various other commands players can use not indicated in-game? (The wiki helps, but it's also vague and messy in places. Or not up-to-date)

2) Delocking the "Enter" keys from being automatic "Yes" choices in-game, especially for combat decisions. This is a little frustrating when fighting a long battle against something you don't necessarily want to bone, because if you miss seeing the Y/N decision pop up and hit "Enter" at the fight's conclusion you then automatically end up screwing your opponent.

3) I realize the HTML5 rework in underway, but I feel work on the Save Word System still needs to be done in terms of NPC States, Feats, Found Areas, Storyline States, and especially Inventory Management. At this point in time, Save Word doesn't account for:

- A bunch of NPC quests or the state of those NPCs if they've transformed or not.
- Which Feats a character has as they go up in level, only allowing a player to select one "Main Feat" despite being at levels where they have accrued more.
- Which areas you've found outside of those afforded to players with the "City Map" Feat
- A host of Storyline-related Quests, such as whether you've turned on the Electricity or not.
- Inventory management and storage: at this point, you're just given EVERY item you have on you or had in storage upon loading, which often makes you over-encumbered. Or messes up the Inventory Menu by stretching it further than the screen allows.

4) Scavenging could stand to be treated like Hunting, I feel. A lot of the time, I'll have 10 food and 1 water-bottle, my thirst cranking up with every attempt I make, only to find...more food when it actually works. If you could Scavenge for a specific kind of thing (just Food or Water), the game could be much less frustrating.

5) A list of what content is currently removed from the most recent build of the game would help out a lot. (It took me looking at a blog post, the GitHub updater, and the wiki to find out the Centaur Mutant, Shaft Beasts, and Omio were all removed from the game or coded out for X reason.) Doing this would also help people looking to mod/write for the single-player game note what is and what isn't currently in-use.

6) A page on the wiki should note massive differences between the MP and SP versions of the game -- stuff like what Dedications are, what Powers are, if they are or aren't available in the Single Player game, etc. A page could also note what projects from the MP game could/still haven't been coded for the Single Player game -- like Monsters or NPCs
pridefall

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:57 pm

As far as the feats are concerned, you can just go over to Trevor Labs and Volunteer for them.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:48 am

pridefall wrote:1) A slightly more in-depth primer for the game...

Fans are encouraged to help with the Wiki or compose a newer rewrite of the HELP content in the game. This would be a big help and much appreciated.

2) Delocking the "Enter" keys from being automatic "Yes" choices in-game...

Not sure if this is possible. It took a lot of jumping through hoops to get the hyperlinks, numerical choices, menus and pausing to all play nicely together.

3) ...Save Word System...

Updating the Save Word system has to be done on a case-by-case basis. Simply adding the variables to the list doesn't cut it. The NPC/quest/task has analyzed and its various possibilities and effects be tracked and recreated once those variables are restored. In addition, as we're still operating under the size limitation, adding more material to the saveword consumes space from something else - space that could be used for content.

4) Scavenging could stand to be treated like Hunting

It is possible to do so currently. Just "scavenge <item>". It only works for the four basics: food, water bottle, chips, soda.

5) A list of what content is currently removed from the most recent build of the game would help out a lot.

Currently removed:
- Mutant Centaur
- Omio (and related materials)
- Shaft Beasts
- Some background events
- Blood pills - Addiction (removed because it's always been kinda broken)
- The stuff in Zero's folder (removed long ago due to construction and writing quality issues)

6) A page on the wiki should note massive differences between the MP and SP versions of the game

There's far too much to cover in trying to make a list of the differences between the two games. The MP game is constantly evolving as it's going forward in its timeline. This means new 'nanite abilities' are 'developed' and new 'territories' are 'accessed', among other events adding new in-game content. Much of what stuff like dedications, powers and so on are and do is covered in the Wiki material and (possibly) the in-game help for the MP game. I don't play the MP game, so I don't know the nitty-gritty details, but have some vague understanding of the set-up. As for the monsters in both, the Wiki provides a list of each that you can compare and contrast. Players and devs are constantly making new MP creatures and infections, so their list is constantly evolving.
TigerStripes

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat