Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Krux » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:53 pm

Wahn wrote:
Spengineer wrote:An NPC that's focused on fat would be nice. His sex scenes would focus on laying on his body, bhm stuff, etc. Maybe he'd have an optional infection the player can take on, so they'd become like him? Then, scenes post infection would have stuff like the two groping each other. idk what his species would be, maybe an elephant. Maybe he'd have content specifically for power bottoms, where the player rides him and plays with his fat?

We do have that - it's a pig in a mud pit...

And a lovely one that is...

Changing subject, today I was checking Twitter and an user posted this pic

https://twitter.com/evaliondragon/status/908797124615200768

As soon as I saw this, I couldn't avoid thinking about how this could be a bound state from a creature from FS :P
Krux

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:57 pm

I remember hearing mention that there was an idea regarding reducing or removing the amount of time spent moving between zones. I had an idea for one possible way to make it up:

Feat: Expert Pathfinder
Prerequisites: Completed the Hospital quest line, Experienced Scout, City Map
Effects: Each time you move to a new area, there's a chance based on your perception that you'll find a path that gets you there right away.

I think the easiest way to code this would probably be to just have a Perception Check once you enter a new area, with success giving you +3 hours.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:59 pm

The succubus has been in the game since I think the very beginning, but she's still lacking any victory sex scenes. She should really be given a couple of post-victory options.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby DovahKing51 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:59 pm

I was wondering if you could add an ending for the Matron variant of the Feline infection. The one you get from Leonard?
DovahKing51

Postby DovahKing51 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:17 am

The wiki REALLY needs an update on single player content. A lot of info is outdated. I use it as a guide for content and with all the game changes, it is of no help. Also the Dr Feel Good event for the hospital is gone.
DovahKing51

Save File

Postby DovahKing51 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:39 pm

What I found always annoying is that you restore your saved game on a new version of the game. When I try to restore my save after I install a new version of FS, it says "Restore Failed". I have to make a new game from scratch all over again! It can get really annoying after a new update comes out. The saveword function isn't that reliable either. A lot of stuff and progress is lost after I use it. If you could fix restore function for new versions, that would be perfect.
DovahKing51

Postby luneth » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:29 pm

DovahKing51 im attempting to to update the wiki if you check the "wiki work" topic I try to keep it updated. The reason its been awhile since an update is cuz right now im going through an overhaul of the enemies after that I will most likely be moving on to events but there are alot of enemies and there is only so many hours in a day lol. :P
luneth

Postby dark » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:47 am

Hi.

I have a couple of suggestions for things to add to the game.

Firstly, as mentioned over on the forums on www.audiogames.net, it would be great for visually impared players commands to view the information from the status bar could be added, since having to move screen reader focus to the status bar can be time consuming and something of a pest.

This could either be showing game time and status in the stats command, or separate commands such as time, freecreds, hunger etc to display the relevant information.
I do know the option to view freecreds was added to stats a while ago which was good, but unfortunately the option to have slightly got lost in recent versions, so if it could be back that would be much appreciated.

Next, for actual suggestions of new stuff.

I was wondering if anyone had considered adding a quest tracker to the game which would keep relevant information when an npc gave you a quest or task to do.
This wouldn't have to be anything major, just a repeat of the npcs scene text, and with the way the game runs through scenes and events anyway it shouldn't be too hard to reorganize the information.

Flexible survival is now a huge game and I find having to consult the wiki (a big thanks to anyone maintaining it), just to find out what a given quest is asking me for.
Since it's great to explore and find stuff myself, it'd be nice have relevant info available from the game itself, especially since you can frequently be tasked with quite a few quests, or have to hunt for a specific thing.

lastly a personal request. I notice there isn't much bdsm in the game. Again, I know bound states are difficult, but as a personal matter I'd love to see the player gagged, tied up and kidnapped, or indeed let you do the same to npcs.

This wouldn't necessarily have to be in a bound state with sanity checks, either it could occur at the end of a monster encounter to insure the victim stays quiet and submissive, or even kidnap someone to the bunker for some fun if your a more corrupt player.

I just notice currently there isn't much tying up or kidnap in the game, accept for the raven, which is a bit of a let down for those who enjoy that sort of thing since game caters for many other people's preferences.
Likewise, you might get kidnapped yourself and taken to a given location from which you need to escape, or find an event with an npc carrying a struggling mewing bundle through the street and need to investigate.
That would definitely appeal to me I think.
dark

Postby Wahn » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:16 pm

dark wrote:status

quest list

Hiho,
I've asked one of our writers to look into the status bar info, and am asking around if anyone has the time to have a go at a quest list...
Wahn

Postby dark » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:42 pm

Thanks, both things would be much appreciated, especially the quest list since the game is just so huge, and discovering what is out there is a large part of the fun.
dark

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat