Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Savriss » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:47 am

I think it'd be pretty handy to adopt 0 as a default choice for 'do or say nothing'.

Sometimes it's the last number in the list, sometimes it is 0 and now there are a handful where the do-nothing choice is 100. 0 is less keystrokes and would not require constantly being moved down a list.
Pygmalion, craft me my own Galatea!
Savriss

Postby dravus » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:03 am

TigerStripes wrote:In regards to UB w/an NPC? There'd been talk in the past off and on about an NPC who'd do UB on the player, but as of yet, I believe only Christy is available for such fun. As for adding it to a current NPC, I have some ideas, but I need to clear some stuff before exploring it further.

thank you for the input Stripes

though I'll be honest...(in canon speculation)....I'm surprised all female mutations out there get horny enough to unbirth someone if they are small enough....a size 1 or lower player would be an easy target for all of them afterall

granted this is more the player being used as a dildo more than anything.....but sometimes a dildo gets..."lost" >:3
dravus

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:49 am

My understanding of the character sizes was that a size 1 character was still about 4 feet tall. The City Sprite infection, for example, doesn't cause you to shrink down to the size of the other Sprites until the ending. So while you're small, that would still leave you too big to be UBed by a human sized character.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby gappydave » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:00 pm

There's something I've been wondering with the behemoth. How can a behemoth infected person fall inside another behemoth? Does this monster check the size of a person as a giant wouldn't fit inside a behemoth and they can't stretch to fit the player like margay or megakitty can.
gappydave

Postby Blue Bishop » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:43 pm

gappydave wrote:There's something I've been wondering with the behemoth. How can a behemoth infected person fall inside another behemoth? Does this monster check the size of a person as a giant wouldn't fit inside a behemoth and they can't stretch to fit the player like margay or megakitty can.

I believe it's inferred that the player's strain is smaller than the source.

Regardless, Behemoth is an encounter which I feel needs a bit of work, but it's back a ways in the queue.
Blue Bishop

Postby gappydave » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:05 am

I thought I should mention that I checked and a giant infected player is described as "around fifteen feet tall"
Even if not full size that's pretty big.
gappydave

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:02 am

Makes you wonder how they can fit inside places like the Mall or building interiors.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby gappydave » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:37 am

This is explained in the description of a giant infected player.
"its quite difficult for you to get in and out, requiring you find (or make) alternate entrances or squirm your way through doorways and move on all fours while exploring."
gappydave

Postby soul4hdwn » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:03 am

well a player behemoth is 8 ft tall by its discription which states "slightly hunched over" making me think of Charr from guild wars games =p.
Edit, misread this part.
interestingly the creature itself's description only mentions its length (16 + 9 for tail) not its height.
i'm guessing,poorly,that it might be 7.5 ft tall to just the shoulders of a 4 legged creature.

if only i could attach text files or the spoiler tags existed...
soul4hdwn

Postby Alvera » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:55 am

I have an Idea for a boss on the multiplayer version, but it could be put into single player as well: a Zombie Dragon in the Graveyard area. I feel like undead don't get the love they deserve, what unstoppable army of the Undead would be complete without a Zombie Dragon or something else as large? It could spit pestilence or acid and give the player similar abilities (a well as a passive, but slow, regenerative ability?) upon mastery of the form.
Alvera

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat