Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Excalibur_Prime » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:18 am

Here's two suggestions that I've been brooding on.

1) Multiple player pregnancies. Something along the lines of Nadia's abilities, with this either being a 'reward' from an encounter or from one of the feats lists. This could also open up to having multiple pregjacks at once, meaning you're not just stuck being a wasp breeder. Though, I feel a potential dexterity debuff for each additional pregnancy would be in line, as well. Not sure how much code would have to be changed to implement this, though.

2) Wyvern pregnijack. Facing a female Wyvern head on, and submitting or losing to it can result in you having some of her eggs stuffed inside of you. Why not have that actually carry out, leaving the player to carry those eggs for a few turns.
Excalibur_Prime

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:12 pm

The Wild Squirrels event seems like it needs to be changed. As is, it appears to automatically infect you regardless of your choices, which is unlike any other infectious event (which all give an option to avoid the event).
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:28 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:The Wild Squirrels event seems like it needs to be changed. As is, it appears to automatically infect you regardless of your choices, which is unlike any other infectious event (which all give an option to avoid the event).

The case of the 'Wild Squirrels' event is a special one. It's a consequence (and thus a risk) of fooling around with Snow. Smelling the scent of her on you, the original white squireels are attracted to you and move in to fuck you senseless. Between the two of them, they are abnormally infectious. Remember that Snow barely avoided succumbing from her one session with them and still feels a persistent longing to just give in and let them finish the job. Also recall that this is actually similar to several events out there, most of them the more 'orgy-like' events which result in complete infection.

The event can be avoided if you succeed the initial perception check. If that fails, choosing to resist gives you allows you a strength check. Both of these checks are extremely difficult, requiring a result of 21 or better to succeed. I'll tweak those values slightly, but it'll remain very difficult. I'll also tweak the perception check to result in player choice, so players with a super-high perception aren't blocked out from getting this event.
TigerStripes

Postby Ralick » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:37 pm

Hi, second post here (been jumping in and out every so often).

I'd love to see more female/herm dominants with heavy BDSM interaction. Kinda like Zigor's slave training.

I'd also like more trap support. I like building effeminate male characters that get to be abused, degraded, bound, and all that nasty stuff (which might be light considering the content in this game) and so far the only enemies that give this mutation without going female is the ocelot and stallionboi.

Also more gags. Gags are awesome.
Ralick

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:34 pm

While I'm not really a big fan of hard BDSM, I'll second the call for more dominant female and herm characters.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:54 pm

Ralick wrote:<effeminate male characters>

There are a few other effeminate male infections. The Raccoon (found at the Hospital) first comes to mind. There are also others among the female infections that'll give you a girly guy if you remain male/herm. You'll have to experiment to find those though, since I can't remember any at the moment. Taking the 'Male Preferred' or a similar gender locking option will help with this. You can also try using some of the male enhancing items to make yourself male with a normally female/herm infection.
TigerStripes

Postby Ralick » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:30 am

TigerStripes wrote:
Ralick wrote:<effeminate male characters>

There are a few other effeminate male infections. The Raccoon (found at the Hospital) first comes to mind. There are also others among the female infections that'll give you a girly guy if you remain male/herm. You'll have to experiment to find those though, since I can't remember any at the moment. Taking the 'Male Preferred' or a similar gender locking option will help with this. You can also try using some of the male enhancing items to make yourself male with a normally female/herm infection.

I normally do as such, feels a little wonky at times. But that might just be my interpretation.
Ralick

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:00 am

There are at least a couple that I've made that specifically provide slightly tweaked descriptions for male players, though I can't think of specific examples at this point.
TigerStripes

Postby Kazmaru31 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:05 pm

Ok so i have a pretty long suggestion but hear this out...

I feel that the ninja cat is out of place in the game, as it seems he serves no real purpose especially being in the museum. If you move him it would make this more believable. *your choice to move him or not* Move him to the forest or park *trees :P*, and this is where he gets useful, If you beat him say 5 times, have a high Dex stat and the Stealth perk/trait you get the option of following him to a ninja clan. When you get there you get ambushed by *idk 3-5* ninja cats, and when you beat them all their Master comes out and acknowledges your talents and ask you for help against the Monkey King and his tyranny :D *this makes him useful too*

Before so you must complete a set number ninja Task and quest for the master *requiring different stat checks, monster hunting, deliveries ect, id say like 4 different quest one requiring strength, another perception, a delivery mission, and last a monster hunt or whatever. So you complete these earning the masters' respect, and you and say a squad of cats head out to the museum to fight the monkey king and you fight 3-4 clockwork foxes, 1 ape *like the football gorilla*, and then the monkey king.

when you beat the monkey king you are given 3 options:
1:kill him there so he doesn't return *thus taking him out the game*
2:rape him and let him go *allowing him to still be an outside enemy*
3:bring him back to the master *which leads to this*

If you choose to bring him back to the master, the master will reward you by having various kitty sex with you *the master being the dominant one despite what trait you have* AND allowing you to have sex with the Former monkey king as a much as you want *Sex slave status*

End Story.

Bonus content: Remember the ninja cat you followed to get the this place *Tree village idk what to call the place* Well lets say he was the masters Right hand Cat and you kinda took that spot from him when you beat the monkey king, so he puts all bets on the line in one final fight against you Loser becomes the others sex slut forever *i want to say until the other beats the other but idk how you'd code that.*
If you win,and you have the Dominate, you get to dom the Ninja cat and have a Threesome with the master, with you and the master being the doms on the ninja cat. If you have the submissive trait and win, you dom the Ninja Cat and the master doms you *if you choose the Threesome option* If you lose then vise versa and they have their fun with you despite if Dom or Sub...

Im sorry this is so long but its just something i put alot of thought into, i have other ideas for other creatures to have more of a role, but idk if they are good or not idk second guessing myself. I hope you liked this or give it some thought.

Thank you.
Kazmaru31

Postby Lycanthrokeith » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:47 pm

Hello!

I had a few thoughts on some new creatures and items, and a suggested change to the Succubus.

Creatures:
--Armadillo
--Scorpion/Scorpiontaur
--Skeleton
--Vampire
--Werewolf (maybe something akin to the Wereraptor situation?)
--Zombie

--Succubus: The creature description mentions pointed ears and a tail, but the player never develops those. I'd really like to see those added.

Items:
--Chainsaw
--Shotgun
--Dynamite/Nitro/Molotov Cocktail/Grenade (one use damage item)

Thanks!
Lycanthrokeith

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat