Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Krux » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:51 pm

I don't know if this game has some kind of list of "What won't be in" apart from some obvious...But I was thinking...there's sex (Of course), WS and vore creatures...would it be possible to have a slob-centered enemy (If that's the correct term)? I mean he'd ocassionally make the player sniff his armpits or feet or similar situations when the player looses/submits
Krux

Postby Wahn » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Krux wrote:Slob Creature

Well, almost anything is possible, if someone steps forward willing to write it or at least donate some hours for completing such a project.
Wahn

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Krux wrote:I don't know if this game has some kind of list of "What won't be in" apart from some obvious...But I was thinking...there's sex (Of course), WS and vore creatures...would it be possible to have a slob-centered enemy (If that's the correct term)? I mean he'd ocassionally make the player sniff his armpits or feet or similar situations when the player looses/submits

Philip's and the Trash Coon are a little like that, but they don't go too deeply into it. It's not my thing, so I'm unlikely to do too much of that on my own time, but a Writer for Hire request to do it can certainly be done.
TigerStripes

Postby ulquiorra91 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:22 pm

I still wonder about a redemptive quest for Lilith, or something that would make her a little more Elijah-friendly... (Btw, with the limitations in place, would Good!Elijah have scenes with Good!Brutus?)
ulquiorra91

Postby Wahn » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:37 pm

ulquiorra91 wrote:I still wonder about a redemptive quest for Lilith, or something that would make her a little more Elijah-friendly... (Btw, with the limitations in place, would Good!Elijah have scenes with Good!Brutus?)

Well, Lilith relishes in being a succubus, corrupting innocents - she'd be fighting you tooth and nail.

As for Good Elijah/Cleansed Brutus... well, Brutus doesn't have the inherent evil of his form anymore, which is what actively repulses Elijah, so the basic combination is possible. Though there would need to be more than a basic "Hi, let's fuck". In fact, some 'First time Brutus is brought along into the bunker where Elijah is' scenes might be in order, for his good+evil versions. After that, one could talk to Elijah and hint to him that maybe the demon could be further moved to redemption by showing him some kindness and well, pleasure...
Wahn

Postby Cameron » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:20 pm

I'd like to pay for a Writer for Hire for the Philip armpit scene and some other things. How do I let you know what I would like written in the donate page?
Cameron

Postby TigerStripes » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:21 pm

c1m5r15n wrote:I'd like to pay for a Writer for Hire for the Philip armpit scene and some other things. How do I let you know what I would like written in the donate page?

After putting through your donation, send Nuku an email at "dms dot silver at gmail dot com" with the info.
TigerStripes

Postby Wahn » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:37 pm

c1m5r15n wrote:I'd like to pay for a Writer for Hire for the Philip armpit scene and some other things. How do I let you know what I would like written in the donate page?

Philip was originally written by hiccup, who's long gone, so there's writer you can turn to by default (and who'd just continue on in the same style). I think Stripes put in some content with Sandra for Philip previously. Or you could ask one of the other writers, like Bluebishop or myself (not sure about the others like GentlemanB, he's on hiatus as far as I know).

What 'other things' are on your list? I can look up who originally wrote whatever it is if you want an expansion or tell you who made similar content if it's something new.

Once you've chosen a writer for whatever current project you have, contact them here on the forum, talk things through about what specifically you want and how long that will take, then donate the needed amount to Nuku with a note for whom it's meant.
Wahn

Postby Cameron » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Thanks for the replies! The other things I was thinking of were:
•The feet scene that Krux mentioned, with maybe a part where Philip has you lay down on your back and lick his foot while he stands over you and urinates on you. Philip definitely needs more slob scenes and maybe some dom/sub stuff.
•Cock vore with some of the bigger guys like Brian the Rhino and the giant in the zoo.
•Sex scenes with Brian.
•Gorillas at the campus which the another user mentioned. It'd be fun to see some horny gorillas demanding you submit to them an have them give you one hell of a bukkake.
•Orcs. I posted about them before the board went down about them but I'd rather have someone more talented than I write them.
•When Evil Brutus first meets David there's mention of Brutus wanting to see David in an alley and show him his submissive side, but you always choose to let it go. I'd like to see an Evil Brutus/David rape scene.
•More Zigor scenes. These were some of my favorite and I'd like to see a lot more. Maybe he starts to like you a little and gets you a chastity device. You have to come to him begging like a good bitch before he lets you cum.

This was just off the top of my head. I'll think of more later
Cameron

Postby Wahn » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:31 pm

Ok then, let's go through the list:

•Feet scene, watersports, slob stuff.
-> I think all the WS scenes in the game were written by one or two of the bygone authors and Stripes. So he's the guy to talk to about these.

•Cock vore.
-> BlueBishop and Stripes did that twisted capacity feat and the content around that with wyverns and so on.

•Sex scenes with Brian.
-> Any of us should be able to help you with those.

•Gorillas at the campus which the another user mentioned. It'd be fun to see some horny gorillas demanding you submit to them an have them give you one hell of a bukkake.
-> Same as with Brian.

•Orcs.
-> A while back I thought up some plans about a police station in the capitol district, held by orcs who capture creatures for their cells - though then I got distracted by other projects. I guess here too, any of the current writers can come up with something fitting.

•Evil Brutus/David.
-> When I was commissioned for the whole Cleansed Brutus/David content, I laid out part of the framework for an alternate to it, Evil Brutus and David. The idea was to let a sufficiently evil player lead David into an alley and allow Brutus to have is way with him - that'd activate the enslavement sigil on David, binding him to Brutus completely... so he'd vanish with him in the amulet and be summon-able in scenes. (To avoid conflicts with the good content, gaining a slave would then empower Brutus a bit again, so he'd be too evil to cleanse with the supplies from the beach chapel afterwards.) I could open up the commented out sections again and continue with that if you're interested...

•More Zigor scenes.
-> Stripes is your man for those.
Wahn

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat