Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Kiba » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:02 pm

I'd like to see a trap-filled fetish laboratory with all kinds of different machines, conveyor belts/assembly lines, mech-like capture robots, and latex. With boundstate endgames galore.
Kiba

Postby UsernamePending » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:50 pm

Kiba wrote:I'd like to see a trap-filled fetish laboratory with all kinds of different machines, conveyor belts/assembly lines, mech-like capture robots, and latex. With boundstate endgames galore.

I second something like this. I always have a save linked to the Bouncy castle. :P
UsernamePending

Postby UsernamePending » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:06 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:The Wild Squirrels event seems like it needs to be changed. As is, it appears to automatically infect you regardless of your choices, which is unlike any other infectious event (which all give an option to avoid the event).

I feel the same way about the Sea Dragon events at the Beach. I think the one at fault is called "Strange Wave", and it annoys me when I'm trying to get to the bouncy castle with Para Plant/no cock/anime body and I end up just wasting time.
UsernamePending

Postby Kiba » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:48 am

How about this creature?

It unbirths the player and uses an 'umbilical cord' to sexually stimulate them for its own nourishment. Its prey end up in a suit like whatever species the monster itself is. Its womb inflates big and tight around them so there's no escape, and the suit itself ALSO inflates, tightening them even further so they can't even move. Too many losses to this results in a badend where the prey remains inside forever. She feeds her 'young' by eating food to return their lost nutrients/energy.

You can also have the option to get the bad end immediately by accepting her offer at the beginning of a random encounter with one to just give in and let her take you with no struggle.
Last edited by Kiba on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kiba

Postby dwarf_ninjas » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:28 pm

Kiba wrote:How about this creature?

http://d.facdn.net/art/spontaneousfred/ ... d_0011.png
http://i.imgur.com/tpd2rX8.png

It unbirths the player and uses an 'umbilical cord' to sexually stimulate them for its own nourishment. Its prey end up in a suit like whatever species the monster itself is. Its womb inflates big and tight around them so there's no escape, and the suit itself ALSO inflates, tightening them even further so they can't even move. Too many losses to this results in a badend where the prey remains inside forever. She feeds her 'young' by eating food to return their lost nutrients/energy.

You can also have the option to get the bad end immediately by accepting her offer at the beginning of a random encounter with one to just give in and let her take you with no struggle.
I really love the idea, like super love it. I don't know exactly where you would put it (High rise or alleys maybe?), but I'd love to see it in.

Maybe instead of an instant game over for submitting, should it be something more rewarding for a player while the failure state is more humiliating? I don't know, but I'd love to see this in FS
dwarf_ninjas

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:00 am

It might also work well as a bound state loss scene. If you're unable to free yourself, then you get coated and transformed as described. That said, BB is our bound state expert and he's working full-time on the new engine.

Also, do not use direct image links to stuff on FA - unless the viewer has gone to the FA posting and thus have the image buffered in memory, it will not appear.
TigerStripes

Postby Kiba » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:09 pm

TigerStripes wrote:It might also work well as a bound state loss scene. If you're unable to free yourself, then you get coated and transformed as described. That said, BB is our bound state expert and he's working full-time on the new engine.

Also, do not use direct image links to stuff on FA - unless the viewer has gone to the FA posting and thus have the image buffered in memory, it will not appear.

Do you think the monster and bad end (from too many losses/losing your sanity) could be added without the boundstate until the engine is update, at which point the boundstate could be added in afterward?

Also, I changed the link so that it goes to Imgur instead of FA.
Kiba

Postby Lithophene » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:32 am

This is a minor suggestion, but it'd be pretty rad if we get a "Beta/Omega Husky" version of the Alpha Husky the Player has mounted x amount of times. The submissive Feral Sea Dragons were a nice touch, and honestly, I just really want to put that Husky in his place.
Lithophene

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:24 pm

The Awesome Bat is sort of ridiculously hard to get. It would be nice if there was some sort of way to improve your chances of finding it (by having the Magpie Eyes and/or Mugger feats, for example) or else an alternate means of finding it.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby norms29 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:49 pm

I'd love to see variations written for the scenes with the hyena matriarch allow a female gender locked player to fight her. It just seems kind of backwards that you need a penis to be the MATRIARCH
norms29

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat