Suggestions Wanted

Re: Suggestions Wanted

Postby Watcher » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:07 am

Wahn wrote:
Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:The Bird of Paradise infection's target gender is herm. An instant-female item ought to be dropped by something that shifts your target gender to female, like the Alpha Wolf, or Catgirl.

How about the fluffy owls - pills fit the hospital area, and from their looks, they must be eating those pills like candy ;)

They do already have the distilled milk item. Maybe to fit Stripes' giving the testosterone pills to the bunny jocks, something from the college campus?
Watcher

Postby Wahn » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:31 am

Watcher wrote:
Wahn wrote:
Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:The Bird of Paradise infection's target gender is herm. An instant-female item ought to be dropped by something that shifts your target gender to female, like the Alpha Wolf, or Catgirl.

How about the fluffy owls - pills fit the hospital area, and from their looks, they must be eating those pills like candy ;)

They do already have the distilled milk item. Maybe to fit Stripes' giving the testosterone pills to the bunny jocks, something from the college campus?

Yeah, but the milk is available through Rod in the mall too, and the pills would fit in the hospital
Wahn

Postby userpay » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:43 pm

There is nothing wrong about letting the pills drop in two locations is there? I'd say both the college and the hospital.
userpay

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:18 pm

Actually, the BoP's target gender is female, but I don't see them as a good fit for the estrogen pill. Wahn's suggestion of the Fluffy Owls does fit better, but I had given them the distilled milk as that's directly a breast size increase item and to provide another source for that item. Any other suggestions? It could be a male creature that seeks to make you female as well.
TigerStripes

Postby Random Bob » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:40 pm

TigerStripes wrote:Actually, the BoP's target gender is female, but I don't see them as a good fit for the estrogen pill. Wahn's suggestion of the Fluffy Owls does fit better, but I had given them the distilled milk as that's directly a breast size increase item and to provide another source for that item. Any other suggestions? It could be a male creature that seeks to make you female as well.

How about a Twisted Pimp? It would be reasonable, wouldn't it? I mean he's on a lookout for more bitches so ...
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby Songbird » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:14 pm

1.) I would like to see a "None" option for Main Stat, Main Feat, and Fun Feat on character generation.

Especially for Fun Feats, being forced to pick an option at game start is undesirable. Starting with a 'vanilla' character may be useful for debugging.

2.) Please consider using a "None" option as the default selected Fun Feat instead of "Curious".
Songbird

Postby Blue Bishop » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:43 pm

Songbird wrote:1.) I would like to see a "None" option for Main Stat, Main Feat, and Fun Feat on character generation.

Especially for Fun Feats, being forced to pick an option at game start is undesirable. Starting with a 'vanilla' character may be useful for debugging.

2.) Please consider using a "None" option as the default selected Fun Feat instead of "Curious".

There should be a feat called Ultimatum in the fun feat list. You gain a point bonus by selecting it, and you should see removal of receiving any more fun feats.
Blue Bishop

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:50 pm

TigerStripes wrote:

Actually, the BoP's target gender is female,

Oh, guse the wiki is (as is so often the case) in need of fixing.

but I don't see them as a good fit for the estrogen pill. Wahn's suggestion of the Fluffy Owls does fit better, but I had given them the distilled milk as that's directly a breast size increase item and to provide another source for that item. Any other suggestions? It could be a male creature that seeks to make you female as well.

Well, I already brought up the Alpha Wolf, and the Twisted Pimp was mentioned by Random Bob.

Other options that seem like they could fit could be the Elk, Latex Mistress, Naiad*, Greek Nymph*, Succubus, or Zebra.

*With these two, the item could be called Aphrodite's Blessing or something similar.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Songbird » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:50 pm

Blue Bishop wrote:There should be a feat called Ultimatum in the fun feat list. You gain a point bonus by selecting it, and you should see removal of receiving any more fun feats.

I was worried that would be an answer.

That feat feels really all-or-nothing. I still want fun feats later down the line after playing for a while, but wish to start off with a character that has none just to see what the experience is like. I don't like the notion of grabbing a feat at the start or being denied fun feats for the rest of the session.
Songbird

Postby Random Bob » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:43 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:*With these two, the item could be called Aphrodite's Blessing or something similar.
I was thinking about this, and I like this idea so much more than mine. I'm gonna just throw words now, but - what would you say if it was a mirror instead? Like an Aphrodite's mirror?
For someone who's already female it could say that you're just fixing your hair or something like that (could give one a few randomised short messages), and for male something like
"You take a look at yourself in the mirror and see your reflection, but in a blink of the eye it changes to one belonging to a beautiful female, you raise your eyebrows in surprise, but then a strange, pleasant feeling hits you (you get a description of your body losing all of the male stuff and gaining breasts and so on) and suddenly(or something along - you glance over your body and then) you realise - that beauty was you."
I don't know, I wouldn't want to steal your idea and go around like a jackass saying that the mirror thingy was the best thing ever and coders/writers/homo sapiens are too stupid to throw infinite numbers of coins at me and praise me as a newborn god. Or something like that. Hey - I like this idea!
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat